• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2023: What did you do to/with your NC700/NC750 today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rained overnight, but quit at dawn. 70 degrees, overcast and windy for today's 51 mile ride. Supposed to start raining again at 6 pm and between then and Saturday morning, they are predicting 3.6" of rain with localized flooding, so doubt I will be riding tomorrow lol.

on a side note don't go for a ride after watching Top Gun Maverick as you will imagine your handle on the front of your helmet, you'll ride faster, lean further and use the buttons on your left switch to shoot down any cars you come up behind
Good advice. Please report on how well the Shinkos did in Top Gun mode.

Where about in NC? I’m in Wilmington.
Around here in the forum, NC is often used in reference to the motorcycle, NC700/750 and it’s variants. I don’t live in North Carolina, but I do like to visit the mountains there occasionally.

I drove my Tundra, just in case the weatherman is right and the roads are snowy on the way home. I’m purchasing the bike today. That counts right?!
Yep, it counts. (With no clear antecedent to the pronoun “it”, I read your post to mean you were buying a house! I should have known better, but I’m old, it was a long day, and it was late). I see now in your Wednesday post that you were anticipating collecting your NC this weekend. Good luck, and I hope you’ll enjoy the motorcycle!

After over 3" of rain yesterday, today dawned sunny and dry but very windy with 22 mph sustained and gusts to 50 mph. A gust literally almost blew me over at a stop light. Some water running across the road in places. Today's 49 mile ride @ 60 degrees was like riding a rodeo bronc yee haw! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back