• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2022 Wish List

My list is pretty short.
1. Adjustable seat height.
2 Adjustable pedal height
3. Taller and adjustable windscreen.
4. Longer front fender

The hip-knee-ankle triangle is too cramped. I just installed Knight Designs lowered pedals and switched to a boot with a thinner sole than my big lugged sole boots. Need to get more riding time to see if it is enough improvement.

I am cutting up an old Vetter Quicksilver windshield to mount on the bike. That will give me a taller but nonadjustable windscreen.

Last edited:
My list is pretty short.
1. Adjustable seat height.
2 Adjustable pedal height
3. Taller and adjustable windscreen.
4. Longer front fender

The hip-knee-ankle triangle is too cramped. I just installed Knight Designs lowered pedals and switched to a boot with a thinner sole than my big lugged sole boots. Need to get more riding time to see if it is enough improvement.

I am cutting up an old Vetter Quicksilver windshield to mount on the bike. That will give me a taller but nonadjustable windscreen.
Guessing you're well over 6 ft. tall. I'm 5'11" and was a bit disappointed that they lowered the seat height this year. It's definitely more comfortable than the CB650R I was on before getting the NC. I don't feel cramped but wouldn't have minded the extra inch to extend the knees further.

Did you want the longer fender for more wind protection? Also really curious to see how the windshield works out for you. I bought the Honda tall windshield and added a spoiler but it's not enough. Was thinking of making one out of polycarbonate.

Guessing you're well over 6 ft. tall. I'm 5'11" and was a bit disappointed that they lowered the seat height this year. It's definitely more comfortable than the CB650R I was on before getting the NC. I don't feel cramped but wouldn't have minded the extra inch to extend the knees further.

Did you want the longer fender for more wind protection? Also really curious to see how the windshield works out for you. I bought the Honda tall windshield and added a spoiler but it's not enough. Was thinking of making one out of polycarbonate.
I'm not all that tall at 6' 2.5" but I have a 33 inch inseam and when you add a boot that grows by 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch. I am moving up from a 2017 Honda Rebel 500 with a forward control set. The change from cruiser to an upright position with the feet tucked under is a big change for me.

The top bikes when I was looking for a new bike were the NC750X and a Yamaha Tracer 9 GT. The 9 GT has the adjustment for seat/pedals/ and windshield as part of the standard package but the bike costs almost twice as much as the NC750X. Plus I was curious about the Honda's DCT transimission. So price and curiosity is why I bought the NC750X. It didn't feel cramped on the 4 mile test ride, nor on the 30 mile ride home from the dealer.

The longer fender is to try and keep the bike cleaner and reduce water spray when I get caught in the rain. I ride a lot out in the Amish farm areas and would like to keep the horse droppings off the bike.

Last edited:
Back