• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Question 2022 v 2021 NC750X

Merford

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all, I am new to the forum. Just picked up a 2022 NC750X this weekend.
I have read in a few moto-journals that the 2022 model is the same as the 2021 model, but $200 up in MSRP.
My question is, does this mean that parts indicated as fitting a 2021 model will also work on the 2022?
Specifically, I am referring to the SHAD 3P luggage system with the 36L cases.

Thanks all!
Merford

2021 and 2022 have 100% interchangeable parts.
2016 to 2020 have roughly 97% interchangeable parts.
2012 to 2015 have roughly 97% interchangeable parts.

2012 to 2020 actually have a very large number of interchangeable parts since the engines are nearly identical and the frames are identical, but the plastics and a few other bits and pieces are different. With any luck the 2021 and newer model years will also enjoy a long worldwide run of popularity so the bike is not obsoleted but rather is upgraded.

Honda does a great job of doing minor updates to the bikes without destroying the soul of the bike.

I have a 2022 and just fitted the Shad top case rack. Fits fine. I had talked with Shad Customer Service before ordering and they could not confirm that it fit the 2022 as they had not tested it. I took that small chance and had 0 issues. Would expect the same for the side cases as that rack attaches to the top case rack.

Attachments

• IMG-0659.JPG
    IMG-0659.JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 23
  • Shad rack.JPG
    Shad rack.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 23
It should all fit. Same bike, just more money. I ordered one 4 months ago but still haven't seen it. I'm wondering how you got one.
Guess I got lucky. Went to the dealer last Tuesday and put $500 for a NC750X that was destined to arrive sometime in June. Then on Friday of the same week, the dealer calls me and says that the bike came in early, was prepped and ready to go and do I still want it? Previously, I had called 3 other Honda dealers in the area and all the others were way out in deliveries until summer or some didn't know when they had any coming in. So, I jumped at it!

Guess I got lucky. Went to the dealer last Tuesday and put $500 for a NC750X that was destined to arrive sometime in June. Then on Friday of the same week, the dealer calls me and says that the bike came in early, was prepped and ready to go and do I still want it? Previously, I had called 3 other Honda dealers in the area and all the others were way out in deliveries until summer or some didn't know when they had any coming in. So, I jumped at it!
Yea, you got lucky. My dealer said they were allotted one but never said when it would be delivered. I gave them a $300 deposit in January and the dealer does contact me once in a while.

Back