• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2022 Supercub… talk me out of it?

How much will you ride it? If you won’t use it, is it worth the price for a garage queen. If you will use it, will that turn one of your others into a garage queen? Just food for thought.

If you like it, go for it. Little bikes are a blast. I have a 49cc Honda scooter that I’ve ridden 5000 miles. Wife has one, too. I’ll only part with it when an electric version comes out, hopefully soon.

Who has one screwdriver? If you like and use tools then fill the toolbox. You find ways to use them.

If you want it and it does not hurt you or your family financially I am like 670cc. Buy it and enjoy it for what it is. You might not ride it cross country but it might be just the thing for an after dinner spin around the neighborhood on a summer's night. I have an 80cc Honda scooter that scratches that certain itch.

I appreciate the feedback. Over the past few years I downsized my garage and the NC really assumed the role of my commuter and adventure machine. My wife has a 50cc scooter and I end up riding it around town and on short trips due to the smile factor. I’ve been searching recently for a small displacement toy and the supercub has that classy refined look.

I also Think the Honda Metropolitan with white wall tires is a beautiful machine.

The Cub is nice but I would prefer the CT personally.

Another vote for 'Do It'.

If you don't know QuasiMotard on youtube, he did a cannonball run on one and it looked amazing.

View attachment 48765
I like everything about it. Really thinking of adding one to my stable.
There are a few threads on the battle scooter forum on advrider covering the 125. Might help in your decision making process. I’ve sat on one. I was surprised as a tall rider I felt okay on it. Not great, but I fit.

I love the way it looks.

Working at a Honda dealer in the 80s they had a whole bunch of new scooters but the old classic in this case was called a C70 Passport. You owe it to yourself to really look into this. Riding them around even thou I was deep into the sport bikes showed me the enjoyment you get by them. This new version has been improved so much I would be afraid to test drive for the fear of having to have one myself. Just think of all the fun you will have riding around with your wife on her scooter and you on this.

Back