• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2022 NC 750X info (don't get excited)

bigbird

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
The 2022, and all other Honda models, were released today on Honda Canada's website.
For 2022 the NC750X gets NOTHING new, except a $100 price increase from 2021.
Same colour as last year (red only).
And no NT1100 announced either.

Last edited:
The 2022, and all other Honda models, were released today on Honda Canada's website.
For 2022 the NC750X gets NOTHING new, except a $100 price increase from 2021.
Same colour as last year (red only).
And no NT1100 announced either.
Thanks BB. Appreciate the update. My dreams of the NT may be dashed.

Should doubt me, I guess I misunderstood. I just re-read and it says not confirmed everywhere as of yet.
My apologies...
Thanks. Do you have a source for that? Not doubting, just curious.

I use honda pro kevin for everything.

Should doubt me, I guess I misunderstood. I just re-read and it says not confirmed everywhere as of yet.
My apologies...

I use honda pro kevin for everything.
Yup. He is usually right. He's promising a USA launch pretty much. Thanks.

My apologies...
Like you said, I don't see any confirmation that American Honda is importing the NT1100 to the USA. Did I miss something in the article?

I stopped by a Honda dealer in Santa Rosa, California and asked them if they had heard anything about the NT1100 becoming available. The look on one salesman's face revealed that he not only did not know the answer to the question, he had never heard of the bike at all. I have a feeling that it will be 2023 before any NTs are released in the US. In fact, I called three dealers nearby and got nearly the same response.

Back