The 2022 BMW F750GS: Not To Be Overlooked
There is little doubt BMW Motorrad can occasionally be confusing. The F750GS is part of the Adventure family, and it seemingly shares an inline 2-cylinder engine with the F850GS, albeit with a horsepower output tuned to 77 hp. This is a European Adventure bike that like adventures on the pavement, and in that environment, it becomes a very competent middleweight touring machine.
Well equipped in standard form the F750GS has the 6.5″ full-color TFT display with connectivity, Traction Control, BMW Motorrad ABS Pro, and Rain / Road ride modes. As with most of the 2022 BMW lineup, there are very compelling choices on the options sheet. Stepping up to the premium package will add the Dynamic ESA electronic suspension and goodies like Ride Modes Pro.
For those with a smaller inseam, the F750GS could be an excellent choice. Multiple seating choices are available, and finding a comfortable riding position is easier than on the taller siblings.
3 Color choices for the 2022 BMW F750GS: Light White, Sport, Triple Black
The 2022 BMW F750GS starts at $9,995 USD / $11,475 CAD.
On this page: we’ve curated specs, features, news, photos/videos, etc. so you can read up on the new 2022 BMW F750GS in one place.
- Price: $9,995 USD / $11,475 CAD
- Key Features:
- BMW Motorrad ABS Pro
- DTC (Dynamic Traction Control)
- Selectable Ride Modes Rain / Road
- LED headlight
- LED indicators
- 12 V power outlet and USB charging socket
- Adjustable handbrake lever and clutch lever
- Connectivity incl. 6.5″ full color TFT display
- Engine: 853cc Parallel Twin
- Power: 77 hp (57 kW) at 7,500 rpm
- Torque: 61 lb-ft (83 Nm) at 6,000 rpm
- Wet Weight: 493 lbs. (227 kg)
- Seat Height: 32.1″ (815 mm)
2022 BMW F750GS Specifications