• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Question 2021 NC750xd Shop and Repair Manual

Now that I finally purchased my 2021 NC 750xd I have been inspired by the many members who have performed their own maintenance and mods. I would like to do more than just read about your achievements, I would like to be able to work on my bike as well. I understand that Honda has a shop and repair manual for the 2021 but cannot find a part number or place to purchase one.
Can anyone help me (and others who may be similarly inclined) find and purchase one?
Thanks in advance.
Try helm.com

I received my 2021 Honda NC750 XA/XD Service Manual today. Frankly I wasn't sure of what to expect because in my original search for the 2021 Manual I came across other sellers whose price was significantly higher than that of Helm, Inc.. But it is indeed the Honda Service Manual. For me it was/is well worth the price. As far as I know every component/every part is identified in the manual, including (where applicable) every torque setting and in the back of the manual a fold out page of the entire electrical system, both for the manual NC750 as well as the dct version. In just a quick look through the sheer amount of information seems intimidating to this noobie, however it will undoubtedly be invaluable to me.
I ordered one 2 years after I bought the bike. It is heaven compared to BMW, which is only on-line with absolutely no electrical diagrams.

Wished i had seen that power hub, my install is much bigger, tight fit mounted to the right outer side of the trunk.
I like the Fuzeblocks, with individually fused, selectable switched and unswitched outputs. That INNOVV power hub with all those in line fuse holders looks like it would be a wire spaghetti rat’s nest when you’re done.

Hooking up 4-5 circuits there will be a rats nest somewhere.
I just don't want all those wires going to the battery, because
you know at some time you will replace or mess with the battery.

Space is at a premium, I mounted my fuse/terminal block on the outside
(near the rubber band) access panel. I can access it by undoing the front
access panel and just lay the panel in bottom of the frunk.

I did my 2013 like the other two NCs. An old school Bussmann 15600-06-10 six circuit bus. It's tiny and mounts against the air box in the empty space above the battery. Switched power for GPS, grips, and accessory lighting.

I went in to buy the service Manual and I was shocked at the cost, am I being unreasonable or is this outrageous?

Manual ripoff.jpg

I think I’d check with Helm to see if there is a typo in the shipping cost.
Agreed. And, while doing so, ask why the handling charge is almost as much as the price of the book.

Looks like what I paid:

1 of 61MKW01: 2021-2023 NC750X SERVICE MANUAL @ $50.00 each

Subtotal: $50.00
Shipping: $31.55
Handling: $6.95
Tax: $0.00
Total: $88.50

I would have rather paid 70 for the book and 18 for shipping. It did come FedEx…

This made me curious. Using USPS a flat rate a Priority Express International legal size envelope would be $68.70 to Ireland. Not sure if the thickness would fit inside. The same service level with a flat rate medium box would be $78.05. Bottom line it is very gougey. I am so thankful to this forum where I picked mine up for about $50 used. The manual has saved me way more than the $300 or in my case was over $200 at the dealer if I recall at the time.

Yes, it is the shipping and jump-in handling charge that triggered me, the price of the manual itself is quite reasonable.
Does anybody know, if there is a European source for this manual?
Is this the only supplier of Honda service manuals?

Yes, it is the shipping and jump-in handling charge that triggered me, the price of the manual itself is quite reasonable.
Does anybody know, if there is a European source for this manual?
Is this the only supplier of Honda service manuals?
HELM is a monopoly. Worst company ever. JMHO
Service manuals should be sold through Honda Powersports.

HELM is a monopoly. Worst company ever. JMHO
Service manuals should be sold through Honda Powersports.
I agree that the service manual should be like a part or accessory purchased through a dealer or on-line parts source. In addition, Honda could provide a better owner’s manual. They seem to provide less and less useful information as the years go by. My ‘21 Zero DSR Owner’s Manual includes, for example, dashboard error code descriptions, component fastener torque specs, procedures and specs on setting suspension sag. If Honda would provide a more comprehensive owner’s manual, then obtaining a service manual wouldn’t be such a high priority.

I agree that the service manual should be like a part or accessory purchased through a dealer or on-line parts source. In addition, Honda could provide a better owner’s manual. They seem to provide less and less useful information as the years go by. My ‘21 Zero DSR Owner’s Manual includes, for example, dashboard error code descriptions, component fastener torque specs, procedures and specs on setting suspension sag. If Honda would provide a more comprehensive owner’s manual, then obtaining a service manual wouldn’t be such a high priority.
Does Zero sell service manuals?

Does Zero sell service manuals?
Actually, I don’t know if they sell the service manual because I never asked. However, I see on-line that the full service manual is publicly accessible on an Amazon server. As yet, I can’t be 100% certain who controls the site, but it appears to be Zero.

Back