• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Question 2021 NC750xd Shop and Repair Manual

The Phoenix

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Now that I finally purchased my 2021 NC 750xd I have been inspired by the many members who have performed their own maintenance and mods. I would like to do more than just read about your achievements, I would like to be able to work on my bike as well. I understand that Honda has a shop and repair manual for the 2021 but cannot find a part number or place to purchase one.
Can anyone help me (and others who may be similarly inclined) find and purchase one?
Thanks in advance.

Helm Inc distributes Honda owners and service manuals. The 2021 Service Manual appears to be back ordered at this time but it can be ordered here. When the box opens for vehicle information at START HERE choose Honda Powersports: https://www.helminc.com/helm/homepage.asp?r=https://www.google.com/
Thanks dduelin. I appreciate your assistance very much. As you mentioned it is currently backordered but I was able to submit an order to be shipped when the manuals have been replenished.

You can learn a lot by reading old threads here via the search function, or by posting and asking us forum members when you need help with something. I work on my own stuff, never owned a shop manual for anything in my life. Not saying they aren't good to have on hand, because they are, but sometimes good ole 1st hand advice from someone else who has encountered the same problem and/or done the same mod is much easier and can provide better tips for completion. Good luck! Just use common sense, these things aren't hard to work on regarding basic maintenance and mods.

You can learn a lot by reading old threads here via the search function, or by posting and asking us forum members when you need help with something. I work on my own stuff, never owned a shop manual for anything in my life. Not saying they aren't good to have on hand, because they are, but sometimes good ole 1st hand advice from someone else who has encountered the same problem and/or done the same mod is much easier and can provide better tips for completion. Good luck! Just use common sense, these things aren't hard to work on regarding basic maintenance and mods.
TacomaJD, I appreciate your comments and understand. Indeed it is the very postings of forum members sharing their project mods and maintenance that makes me excited to be able to work on my NC as they have on theirs. My parents didn't raise shy children so I certainly look forward to asking others for advice; still I think a manual will give me a basis for what parts are called what, where they are and help me understand what goes where in the instances where instructions may be incomplete. I do appreciate everything I've learned from the generosity of members in the past and expect to do so even more in the future.

If you go to an online parts seller like partzilla, they have exploded diagrams of all the sub systems as well. I found this very helpful

I always buy a shop manual for stuff I anticipate doing my own maintenance. It's an invaluable resource, the gold standard provided by the manufacturer. In the age of YouTube I'm old fashioned I guess.

Asking questions or answering questions on the internet is a iffy thing. I've followed people right down a rabbit hole thinking they are describing a problem accurately then find out they change the "facts" of what happened or they really didn't know what they were looking at. The same going the other way. You might think the person is helping when they really don't know what they are talking about. I know people I wouldn't trust with my grandson's tricycle giving advice in forums. They are living out the adage "in the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king." Fixing the brakes on a motorcycle isn't the same as replacing the timer control on our clothes dryer but even then I try and find two or three videos of the timer replacement procedure to try build trust in the person(s) that post the videos.

Honda's shop manuals do require some basic understanding of working on machinery and/or vehicles and can be frustrating when the assumed knowledge isn't yet known by the reader.

Honda's shop manuals do require some basic understanding of working on machinery and/or vehicles and can be frustrating when the assumed knowledge isn't yet known by the reader.
and when fasteners break or strip in the process and a one hour job turns into 4! I don't watch DIY home shows because everything they install fits perfectly on the first try -- no stuck fasteners, no shimming, no broken parts. I've never had that experience around the house.;)

Thanks dduelin. I appreciate your assistance very much. As you mentioned it is currently backordered but I was able to submit an order to be shipped when the manuals have been replenished.
Just to let people know. I received an update yesterday that manual had shipped so anyone looking to purchase the same - I am guessing that it is back in stock.

Hi,

as i’m new (just bought one last week)to the 2021 NC750X DCT version, i was hoping if somebody
owns a digital version of the shop maintenance manual of this bike.

kind Regards,

Eric

Hi,

as i’m new (just bought one last week)to the 2021 NC750X DCT version, i was hoping if somebody
owns a digital version of the shop maintenance manual of this bike.

kind Regards,

Eric
At this time it appears that the manufacturer of the 2021 NC750XD service manual, Helm Inc., only provides a paper copy. Any digital version for sale on the web is a violation of copyright law.

Last edited:
Thanks! Placed an order myself.
I received my 2021 Honda NC750 XA/XD Service Manual today. Frankly I wasn't sure of what to expect because in my original search for the 2021 Manual I came across other sellers whose price was significantly higher than that of Helm, Inc.. But it is indeed the Honda Service Manual. For me it was/is well worth the price. As far as I know every component/every part is identified in the manual, including (where applicable) every torque setting and in the back of the manual a fold out page of the entire electrical system, both for the manual NC750 as well as the dct version. In just a quick look through the sheer amount of information seems intimidating to this noobie, however it will undoubtedly be invaluable to me.

Attachments

• Honda 2021 NC750 XA_XD Manual.jpg
    Honda 2021 NC750 XA_XD Manual.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 143
Hi does the wiring loom page show where the options plugs are? I have a manual for the CB500 x and it shows 2 option plugs one under the fairing and a second under the seat. The reason I ask is that I have six accessories to fit and could put three on each and the wiring would be easier. I have not got my bike yet so have not bought the manual. I hope you don’t mind me asking.

For the 2021, no, it does not. The best way to find them would be to download installation instructions for the factory heated grips and fog lights to get their locations. The shop manual is helpful to know which wires to use. The wiring has changed on the 2021, I utilized the plug for installing the Honda fog light accessory to connect my aftermarket grip heaters.

With the number of items you are adding, you may want to install a accessory fuse block and just get power directly from the battery.

Last edited:
I agree, on my CB500X I installed the Eastern Beaver PC8 fusebox but they said there is not enough room on the new NC so I was looking for a second option. Thanks you for your quick reply, this is my first day on this forum so do appreciate it. Thanks again.

Back