• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2021 NC750x purchased yet?

I mentioned previously that I installed the Givi luggage rack 11192FZ and the Givi PLO1192MK pannier rack.
Perfect fit, by the way.
A few days ago I opened the battery compartment to install a SAE connector for a Battery Tender, etc. However I was pleased to discover that there was already one there, just tucked away. I untucked it and fed it past the cover to the battery, into the frunk. One less thing to do. A USB connector or other other simple accessories can use this Honda provided SAE port.

Mine came with one.
UPS just delivered my center stand and OEM USB.
Waiting for Givi luggage rack 11192FZ and the Givi PLO1192MK pannier rack.
SW-Mototech crash bars and PIAA Driving lights.
Still deciding on OEM or oxford heated grips.

I think that will be it.
I love cruising at 70 on the freeway and the motor spinning under 4k, my 500X would be around 6200 and buzzy.
Also the 74mpg on my first tank was also great.

Mine came with one.
UPS just delivered my center stand and OEM USB.
Waiting for Givi luggage rack 11192FZ and the Givi PLO1192MK pannier rack.
SW-Mototech crash bars and PIAA Driving lights.
Still deciding on OEM or oxford heated grips.

I think that will be it.
I love cruising at 70 on the freeway and the motor spinning under 4k, my 500X would be around 6200 and buzzy.
Also the 74mpg on my first tank was also great.
Motorat,

Can you estimate the skill level required to install the center stand and crash bars from 1 to 10, where 1 is "I used to like playing with an erector set once" and 10 is a factory trained mechanic with a full set of tools and bike lift. Thanks.

Motorat,

Can you estimate the skill level required to install the center stand and crash bars from 1 to 10, where 1 is "I used to like playing with an erector set once" and 10 is a factory trained mechanic with a full set of tools and bike lift. Thanks.
Searching the forum here, there should be past threads about center stand installation. There are about 3 methods for installing the springs. Depending on the method chosen and the techniques used, it can be an easy 10 minute job or a near impossible 2 hour cussing episode.

Yea I knew I wouldn't get that lucky, but while I had the panel off checking I went ahead and installed one. Been meaning to do it anyway.

Last edited:
Looks like the logjam was broken. My dealer had 2 on order and said the 2nd will potentially ship this week - only a 6 week delay for the guy waiting.
And since in the US we could have a choice of any color as long as it is red, here is mine. #78 off the line for the US (based off the Vin).
View attachment 46217
Congratulations to you & me! I picked up my DCT last Friday. My sales guy said the received 2 DCTs because they are a "Powerhouse" level dealership & get restocked from Honda quicker than most dealerships.

Motorat,

I have not installed it yet but I have put one on a 2017 Africa Twin, 2016 CB500X and a few others. I would rate the job as a 1 to 2 on the difficulty scale...depending on how tight the spring is.
I managed to break my spring tool installing one on the AT that one was the "near impossible 2 hour cussing episode"
Crash bars are easy you just need to support the engine. It looks like the same attachment points that were on the 500X.
I do have a full set of tools, a motorcycle lift but am not factory trained....most of my knowledge is gathered from youtube:)

TKC 80 front
Motoz Tractionator GPS rear on my V-Strom

If our beach road is as muddy as usual when my wife and I plan to ride there with her new NC750 (one month from now), we will mount the TKC 80 front and TKC 70 Rocks that we pre-purchased for her bike.
I apologize if you've answered this question and I missed it, but what size did you purchase for the tkc 80 front and tkc 70 rocks rear? I'm looking at the same for my 20 dct. Thanks!

I apologize if you've answered this question and I missed it, but what size did you purchase for the tkc 80 front and tkc 70 rocks rear? I'm looking at the same for my 20 dct. Thanks!
Not mounted yet, but we have, according to the size success of so many on this forum:
120/70 17 front
150/70 17 rear.

I have been looking for my next bike for the past few months. I participated in Yamaha, Moto Guzzi, and BMW demo rides. This week I test rode a 2021 750X DCT on Wednesday for 4 miles. Bought it today (Friday) and rode it home 30 miles on back roads. This past winter I had bought a 2017 Rebel 500 as a re-entry bike in January 2021 after a brief 40 year break from motorcycling . The Rebel has awful ergonomics for someone who is 6' 2.5" (189 cm) with a 32.5 inch (83 cm) inseam. The 750X is much more comfortable than the Rebel that was equiped with a forward control set and a "raised" seat. I bought the DCT out of curiosity, it is pretty cool tech. After 36 miles I like the bike.

Last edited:
Back