• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2021 NC750x purchased yet?

My wife and I "hope" to ride the Washington State Olympic Peninsula and the Oregon coast in late August IF she gets her new 2021 by then.
I feel really bad that she being hung out on delivery. We had the same problem on our Honda Pioneer...we really ended up accepting a model that wasn't exactly what we wanted. It serves us just fine thought.

LOL a buddy I bow hunted with for 30 years gave me the nickname, because I was small and fast and usually got what I was going after.
Nothing wrong with that. I used to be fast but now I'm just fat. I do still bow hunt but I don't get around as well as I once did. I do have an archery range in my back yard and it's longer than I can shoot anymore. I have pretty well switched over to recurve and a 3 under 40 lb long bow. 40 is about all I can use anymore. I try to shoot 40/day but don't always get it done. I have an indoor range in my hanger for the winter. I was a hunter safety instructor in AK and MD and did the under 15 training for tree stand safety and bow. I miss the kids.

That's awesome lowrider. I love watching arrows fly. Have bowhunted all over the US and Canada. Renowned bowyer and arrowsmith. Google Ferret's archery and you'll see where I came from. I also co -authored one of the Bowyer's Bible series of books. Or Google Mickey Lotz. Besides family, there are only 2 things I have been interested in since I was a kid...motorcycles and archery lol. At 71 I no longer build bows or bowhunt except once a year with my son on Thanksgiving,

That's awesome lowrider. I love watching arrows fly. Have bowhunted all over the US and Canada. Renowned bowyer and arrowsmith. Google Ferret's archery and you'll see where I came from. I also co -authored one of the Bowyer's Bible series of books. Or Google Mickey Lotz. Besides family, there are only 2 things I have been interested in since I was a kid...motorcycles and archery lol. At 71 I no longer build bows or bowhunt except once a year with my son on Thanksgiving,
That's incredible!! I'm quite a novice compared to you. I started with bows growing up in FL but when I discovered guns they sorta fell by the wayside but have always had one not too far away. I'm down to about 30 or so. When carbon came along I gave up on wood and alum since they are either straight or broken. Most of my bow building efforts have been OK but never great...they turn out fat and too heavy. I'm a big Martin fan but some of the Korean bows are pretty good too. This all good to know!!

"Canada is getting ready to welcome the world again, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau quietly indicated late Thursday as his office disclosed a target of mid-August for when the border might reopen for fully vaccinated Americans. There is no reason to believe US citizens would be further restricted once inside Canada.''

Perfect timing so we get a month before the snow falls.

fingers crossed lowrider for our northern brothers to be able to ride into the states before the snow flies
I for one have no interest going south until your vaccination rates reach what's required for herd immunity.
We're getting closer, but you're nowhere near 80% with 2 doses.
I don't think you'll ever get to 80%, but I hope I'm wrong.

Last edited:
I for one have no interest going south until your vaccination rates reach what's required for herd immunity.
We're getting closer, but you're nowhere near 80% with 2 doses.
I don't think you'll ever get to 80%, but I hope I'm wrong.
You are probably right about us never reaching the 80% figure here in the states bigbird, but being fully vaccinated I have resumed travelling here in the states, knowing 'for the most part" I have little to worry about. Just got back from a trip to North and South Dakota. Plenty of people visiting our National and State Parks there. Biggest problem was finding places to eat due to lack of staffing.

Have 3 more trips planned before end of summer. At 71 yo, I'm not waiting "forever" to resume traveling. Done the best I can to protect myself. If I waited for "everyone else" to protect me, I would die here in my home, sequestered.
Now I won't travel to Europe or Asia due to Covid issues, but here in the states I'm no longer concerned.

You are probably right about us never reaching the 80% figure here in the states bigbird, but being fully vaccinated I have resumed travelling here in the states, knowing 'for the most part" I have little to worry about. Just got back from a trip to North and South Dakota. Plenty of people visiting our National and State Parks there. Biggest problem was finding places to eat due to lack of staffing.

Have 3 more trips planned before end of summer. At 71 yo, I'm not waiting "forever" to resume traveling. Done the best I can to protect myself. If I waited for "everyone else" to protect me, I would die here in my home, sequestered.
Now I won't travel to Europe or Asia due to Covid issues, but here in the states I'm no longer concerned.
Be safe, stay well.

I'm headed North when I can and I am assured by my RCMP buds that they will allow me to leave when I want.

Not to start an argument but most of the "herd" issues do not include persons who have recovered from the China bug and those with natural immunity. It is everyone's decision where and when you travel at least I think it has returned to that state most places. I firmly believe the pandemic is over in the States but many things that can kill you persist so place your bet and take your chances...if you had your shots it's probably more likely you'll die in a motorcycle accident.

I'm headed North when I can and I am assured by my RCMP buds that they will allow me to leave when I want.

The RCMP has no jurisdiction over who enters Canada from the US or any other country. The RCMP are a national police agency. Some are stationed at international border points of entry to only provide policing services. The agency that you will deal with entering Canada is the CBSA, Canada Border Services Agency. They have nothing to do with the RCMP. And the CBSA enforces laws and policies set out by our federal gov’t, not by the RCMP.

Not to start an argument but most of the "herd" issues do not include persons who have recovered from the China bug and those with natural immunity. It is everyone's decision where and when you travel at least I think it has returned to that state most places. I firmly believe the pandemic is over in the States but many things that can kill you persist so place your bet and take your chances...if you had your shots it's probably more likely you'll die in a motorcycle accident.
Not to continue your argument but following the news and actions coming out of California today, the “China virus “ as you call it is far from over in the US or anywhere else on this planet for that matter.

Not to continue your argument but following the news and actions coming out of California today, the “China virus “ as you call it is far from over in the US or anywhere else on this planet for that matter.
Then maybe North of the border is safer for you.

Where else are you planning to visit?

Where else are you planning to visit?
Eastern Ohio for this years CB 1100 Rally (on my CB1100 naturally)

Central Kentucky for our annual Fall Men's Trip (our 13th annual trip to various locations) ..this year on the NC 750X

Brown County, Indiana for a long weekend with my wife in the State Park and "little" Nashville (in my wife's Highlander lol)

Last edited:
Back