• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2021 NC750x purchased yet?

Something else made news today in the motorcycle world. Parts manager at the Honda dealer where I used have his job was told by his largest aftermarket supplier Yuasa will not take any purchase orders in 2022 from the big aftermarket suppliers so as to only keep up with forecast demand from motorcycle manufacturers. These supply houses would be Tucker, Parts Unlimited, Western Powersports, etc. Battery shortage in 2022?
Oh man...I'm due for one in the CB 1100 next year

Guess what's in?

JvsHePih.jpg

YES on the dual bending valve forks

xH6iob4h.jpg

Mine came in with Metzler tires

vm8JkH8h.jpg

xmX28poh.jpg

they said the center stand spring was a beyotch to get on lol

6r8gFcdh.jpg

NO to the slots in these pieces for a frunk mounted tank bag

RwhBEpEh.jpg

probably pick it up tomorrow or Tuesday

Last edited:
Guess what's in?

JvsHePim.jpg

yes on the dual bending valve forks

xH6iob4m.jpg

My came with Metzler tires

vm8JkH8m.jpg

xmX28pom.jpg

6r8gFcdm.jpg

No to the slots in these pieces for a frunk mounted tank bag

RwhBEpEm.jpg

Congratulations Ferret. Beautiful motorcycle. Thanks so much for adding the pictures that clarify the dual bending fork, metzler tires and unslotted frunk.

Guess what's in?

JvsHePih.jpg

YES on the dual bending valve forks

xH6iob4h.jpg

Mine came in with Metzler tires

vm8JkH8h.jpg

xmX28poh.jpg

6r8gFcdh.jpg

NO to the slots in these pieces for a frunk mounted tank bag

RwhBEpEh.jpg

Well I’m jealous. Congrats! Bike looks fantastic.

Glad your bike finally arrived!

As a side note, I can't help but laugh about them saying the CS spring installation was difficult. In reality it was probably difficult only because they used the wrong technique. I had no trouble with it at all.

As a side note, I can't help but laugh about them saying the CS spring installation was difficult. In reality it was probably difficult only because they used the wrong technique. I had no trouble with it at all.
I had a devil of a time trying to install mine. Until I broke down and asked for help. Then it was incredibly easy

Congrats!!!
I picked mine up this morning...just got in from a ride. Handles wonderfully and the DCT is exactly what I had hoped for when I ordered it. Now to install the Madstad and other stuff.

If I can figure out how to post picks I'll do that too. Funny but it looks pretty much like yours!!

Attachments

• 750outside.jpg
    750outside.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 750shop.jpg
    750shop.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 17
Some more details pics

Frunk lock (different than my buddy's 2019)

SKrOur4h.jpg

Seat graphic on right side of pillion seat

ARXoxtZh.jpg

what a throttle with no push-pull cables looks like

Vzs8YXMh.jpg

I like big butts and I cannot lie (Shrek reference ..yea i have grandkids lol)

oZGrbqyh.jpg

my my what shiny a black fender you have

E7KySeWh.jpg

my kingdom for a shield

l27Zkfxh.jpg

Congrats!!!
I picked mine up this morning...just got in from a ride. Handles wonderfully and the DCT is exactly what I had hoped for when I ordered it. Now to install the Madstad and other stuff.

If I can figure out how to post picks I'll do that too. Funny but it looks pretty much like yours!!
Congrats lowrider. First one to take possession on the forum!

They are predicting 80-90% chance of rain all day tomorrow so chances are I won't be picking mine up until Tuesday. Not going to ride a brand new bike, on brand new tires in the rain. Once the tires are scrubbed in, then anything goes lol.

Congrats lowrider. First one to take possession on the forum!

They are predicting 80-90% chance of rain all day tomorrow so chances are I won't be picking mine up until Tuesday. Not going to ride a brand new bike, on brand new tires in the rain. Once the tires are scrubbed in, then anything goes lol.
Thanks a lot Ferret!! Salesman seemed to think mine may be the first delivered in the States...now I see why he was wanting me to pick it up last night.

It was long wait but seems to be worth it all. Starting to put the new Madstad windshield. I'm really glad I took the forum advise on which shield to buy...it looks like a winner!!
Congrats again to you and may others waiting get theirs SOON!!!

So the windshield mounting at least is the same as previous years. Good. But how was the stock shield?

What other accessories do you plan on mounting?

BTW here's another better pic of those frunk pieces showing the slots are gone.

SlBaKG2h.jpg

So the windshield mounting at least is the same as previous years. Good. But how was the stock shield?

What other accessories do you plan on mounting?

BTW here's another better pic of those frunk pieces showing the slots are gone.

SlBaKG2h.jpg
Got distracted on the shield but did get the Givi top box mount on and it looks like I need to redrill some holes but my old Givi top box fits fine. I have crash bars and Givi Monokey side box mounts and it looks like I can mount handguards and not have a problem, Still want to know if Apollo heated grips work well and I need to get a throttle lock....other stuff as I get to it.

One comment on performance...the throttle response is instant and haven't run it hard yet but it's just like driving an automatic car but a lot more fun. Glad I got the DCT!!!

Good night Mrs. Kalibash.

yep, a ratchet strap and something behind the bike which does not move makes it simple....I put my lawn tractor behind the bike, hooked one end on the spring, the other end on the lawn tractor and ratcheted until spring hook was lined up and boom...on....took 5 minutes..

yep, a ratchet strap and something behind the bike which does not move makes it simple....I put my lawn tractor behind the bike, hooked one end on the spring, the other end on the lawn tractor and ratcheted until spring hook was lined up and boom...on....took 5 minutes..
Or, put the springs on first, begin insertion of the stand's axle, use the stand as a lever to extend the springs while positioning the stand, have a helper tap the axle in with a mallet. Also a 5 minute job.

Or, put the springs on first, begin insertion of the stand's axle, use the stand as a lever to extend the springs while positioning the stand, have a helper tap the axle in with a mallet. Also a 5 minute job.
yea, I didnt have a helper except the lawn tractor...hehehe

Back