• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2021 Honda NC750X [Model Overview]

Seats are very personal and I can't imagine Honda supplying one that makes everyone happy. Across all brands and models of motorcycles if there is one thing that creates the most complaints it has to be the seat. This applies from our budget priced NCs to $30,000+ bikes.
You’re right about motorcycle seats.

I compare motorcycle seats to car seats and note how different they are. Over about 45 years of driving approximately two dozen car/truck/van models, there was only one car seat that I hated and had to do something about. Stock motorcycle seats in the distant past were generally very good. Today they are generally bad. Maybe my old butt is the problem on motorcycles, but still, today’s car and truck seats are just fine.

I have owned two Bikes that I did not switch out the seats for a Corbin. My 2013 Goldwing F6B and my 2018 BMW K1600 Bagger. They were very comfortable long distance seats. Saved me a lot of money from replacing.

Back