• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2018 NC750x Touring Build is Done.

Nice looking bike!

I'm curious what the straps criss-crossing the passenger seat are for. If they are required for something I would seriously consider cutting an access hole in the seat to get to the gas cap without having to take everything off and popping the seat. If you don't carry a passenger the pillion seat could be replaced completely with one of Dale's cargo racks with the fuel hole.

I also like that windshield bracket!

Hey Tiny-T. He has one on there, i know it is hard to see in that picture but it is there. A nice R&G grill. It's pictured in his build thread post #396. :{)

Hey Tewster...That is one schweeeet lookin' bike man, Scarlet sure is looking good all dressed up!! :{)

Last edited:
This really tempts me. If I had any money I'd trade in my '14 for a new 750, but alas....trying to pack my alzheimers fund.

Nice looking bike!

I'm curious what the straps criss-crossing the passenger seat are for. If they are required for something I would seriously consider cutting an access hole in the seat to get to the gas cap without having to take everything off and popping the seat. If you don't carry a passenger the pillion seat could be replaced completely with one of Dale's cargo racks with the fuel hole.

I also like that windshield bracket!
Those straps are just there to hold my lunch box when I take a ride. On all my other bikes I had to pop of my tank bag to fill them up with gas...no different with the NC...just pop off the tail bag and fill up...same amount of stuff to do either way.

I like the luggage. Never seen the Tourtatech on an NC before. I like my Givi Trekker Outback black top case that I got from Motostorm.it. For side cased I thought about the Trk33 in black but Dlm36 in sliver are only $10 more...I don't need side cases right now but it doesn't mean I don't want them :)

Last edited:
I like the luggage. Never seen the Tourtatech on an NC before. I like my Givi Trekker Outback black top case that I got from Motostorm.it. For side cased I thought about the Trk33 in black but Dlm36 in sliver are only $10 more...I don't need side cases right now but it doesn't mean I don't want them :)
I like the elegant simplicity of the design and build of the racks and boxes. They are 31 liters each and fit well with the NC I think.

Last edited:
Those straps are just there to hold my lunch box when I take a ride. On all my other bikes I had to pop of my tank bag to fill them up with gas...no different with the NC...just pop off the tail bag and fill up...same amount of stuff to do either way.
In the early years of this bike many many internet posters groused about having to take something off the rear seat to fill up and I replied just as you did regarding a tank bag but in the long run I've found mounting a luggage plate that doesn't require taking anything off to fill up the tank is a handy feature.

In the early years of this bike many many internet posters groused about having to take something off the rear seat to fill up and I replied just as you did regarding a tank bag but in the long run I've found mounting a luggage plate that doesn't require taking anything off to fill up the tank is a handy feature.
I may look into the plate that replaces the rear seat...or I may make one myself...we will see...I'm heading out for a short trip in a few days to see what falls off haha

tewster2, I've been reading through the thread at ADVRIDER showing what you've done. I recognised a few names there too.

Love the bike and the way you've set it up. I like my red NC700SA, but the red on your bike is beautiful.

tewster2, I've been reading through the thread at ADVRIDER showing what you've done. I recognised a few names there too.

Love the bike and the way you've set it up. I like my red NC700SA, but the red on your bike is beautiful.

Thanks.

My buddies Patrick and Roger have Sunday/Monday/Tuesday off so I'm headed back to the mountains this weekend for a shake down run with Scarlett (yeah it's corny to name a bike but I'm corny too)...gotta see what falls off or needs further adjustment...should be good though.

Gonna camp at Two Wheels of Suches (my dad and I used to camp there on some of our moto trips before he passed away in 1992) just north of Atlanta Saturday night then meet up with them near Asheville Sunday. Then it's somewhere for Sunday and Monday nights...gotta be back in FL by Thursday so a few days of R&R is gonna be nice.

Back