2018 Honda NC750X DCT

Pikester

Reaction score
SOLD.........PRICE REDUCED FROM $6500 to $6000..Like new 2018 NC750X DCT W/ABS bought in March of 2019. Bike only has 3,100 miles and is in excellent condition and always garaged. The bike is a blast to ride, I just don't ride it as often as it should be ridden. I've added numerous accessories such as: Dale Gray's rear rack, 12V outlet in the frunk, honda centerstand, Madstad 22” light gray shield, grip puppies, Seat Concepts “comfort” front seat kit, Denali SoundBomb Mini horn, SW-Motech 22mm handlebar risers W/25mm rise, Ram phone mount & drink holder, Lidlox helmet holder and dual USB charger W/switch. Asking $6000. It won't let me post pictures. If interested, email me @ [email protected] and I will send you pictures. Ride safe! Pikester

Last edited:

Dellaster

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry about that... I edited the post, but I'm asking $6500 or reasonable offer. Thanks for looking!
I suggest you add a new comment when dropping the price, else interested parties won’t know when it goes from $7000 to $6700 to $6500 as it has (the price drops I noticed). I’d hate to see your nice bike linger unsold because a buyer still thinks you’re asking the higher price.

Dellaster

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Good luck at the new price! What a sweet deal.

Pikester

Reaction score
That is a beautiful bike! Part of me wishes you were a little closer! Priced right too!
TacomaJD,
Perfect time of year to fly out and ride back! I’d even pick you up at the airport. I just rode my wing to Arkansas to get Traxxion suspension upgrade. Weather was perfect and nice break from work..... Ride safe, Pikester

TacomaJD

Reaction score
For sure! I think an adventure like that would be awesome! If I continue tracking my nc700, I may look at buying a 750 later for street / backup bike and just leave the 700 stripped down and setup for track use only. But that's not really in the cards just yet. I could, but I know I shouldn't. Lol

That is the very bike I was looking for before buying my 700 though! I love the color combo.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Red Rider

Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Go for it..you know you want to..one for track one for travel. How else ya gonna fill that place up. It must echo in there.:rolleyes:

TacomaJD

Reaction score
Go for it..you know you want to..one for track one for travel. How else ya gonna fill that place up. It must echo in there.:rolleyes:
LOL you're killing me. Filled it up a little more today with some heavy duty shelves. Little by little, there will be no free room left.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rapturee

Reaction score
Man i would so love to fly out and grab that sweet bike, but i'd have to sell my 12' manual first... haha! :{P