• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2017: What did you do to/with your NC700 today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I washed my bike... with Mothers day and all I was lucky to get that in!
Commuting tomorrow at 5:20am tho.. something to look forward to.

sunday ride and breakfast

sunday off road ride and breakfast

Attachments

• 18451398_10154374295775684_3380410697189183955_o.jpg
    18451398_10154374295775684_3380410697189183955_o.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 268
I washed my bike... with Mothers day and all I was lucky to get that in!
Commuting tomorrow at 5:20am tho.. something to look forward to.
I did the same, after a few washes I realize how much I hate have shitty water. I think I may have to filter my water to clean the bike ;)

sunday off road ride and breakfast

As much as I don't want to spend money on Tires, I can't wait until the original tires are worn so i can buy some aggressive ones. From what I read 3K sounds like when I will need a rear, so early to mid july.

First post long time stalker.

Rolled over 10k yesterday on way to Baseball game. Givi top box, 22" Cee Bailey windshield and Kuryakin foot pegs. Love this bike for first time rider.

Attachments

• IMG_0070.jpg
    IMG_0070.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
Thought I saw 54 deg on the news at 5:20am... so I removed my base layer...

I should have double looked... it was 34 deg in pockets and average 39-40 deg...
Those 26 miles were COLD!!! COLD I TELl YOU! But man was I awake at the gym!

OH Ohio, bring on the 80's tomorrow!!

Rode all day on Saturday, inspected and cleaned my chain, front sprocket area (under the cover), checked the air in the tires as well as their general condition. I have to top-box and backpack packed up for the trip Wednesday. I am planning on giving it a good wash tonight or tomorrow afternoon, just to knock off the winter and other grime (havent gotten caught in the rain or ridden through any creeks). Leaving Wednesday for the RDV in Hampton, TN.

Finally put on my Rox 2" risers! I should've put them on BEFORE my 2 hour ride, but the weather was too nice to wait.

I don't know how other DCT owners were able to add the risers without re-routing the brake line, but I had NO extra wiggle room. I ended up dropping the front forks down below the top triple tree clamp to pass the cables through and route them behind. No problems with binding or pinching now and plenty of clearance.

Took a short ride and they feel great!

New Trekker Outback Top Box came to work today. So i strapped that to my pillion and had my old Givi box in place... OMG did my back hurt, the Trekker box was giving me a free spine realignment all the way home.
Mounted it up whrn I got home and it looks KILLER. NOW just need my Trekker Panniers to show up... COME ON MOTOSTORM!!

Had...a day with me and it's completely gone now.
All I can say is if you're going to lose a screw, don't do it in northern Virginia. There are no 3mm Allen HEAD cap screws to be had leaving me in the dark. My solution is to say the heck with screws and switch to two part epoxy. I haven't wanted the screw out in previous years so safe bet (or foolish bet) I won't want it out in the future.

Aside from the screw issue mentioned above I had a great day chasing frozenpoet and his significant other around on back roads of northern Virginia and West Virginia. Some nice gravel sections were thrown in as well including my first time on mountain gravel. Kept it between the ditches and greasy side down. Liking the Avon Trail riders.

You meet some of the nicest folks on this forum and I have been blessed to meet many in person.

Awesome to follow a local around on roads I would never find myself.

Today was awesome. First day above 50 deg F at 5am... makes commuting a much more pleasant experience. Awesome sun rise...
Also new Trekker Top case is awesome. fit my stuff so much better than the Givi plastic case I had. I can not wait for my panniers to get here.

Supposed to be 80 later today.. might have to take out the jacket liner!! Whoo hoo! Summer is finally looking like it may happen here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back