• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2017: What did you do to/with your NC700 today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Removed bugs from windscreen, it was a graveyard.
But better to clean them off the windscreen than off the suit :)

IMG_1069.jpgOrdered lower foot pegs. About all I can do.
Nasty storm.

Last edited:
450 mile ride to Fancy Gap, VA., last 200 on Blue Ridge Parkway. Great weather, great day. Tomorrow on to Winchester, VA, probably in the rain.

Just checked the weather, it might/should be safe till around 5ish. Where ya heading? I'll be at work in Winchester till around 4:30.

Last edited:
Commute today was grey. Made it to work just before a heavy rain. Left work grey but hit heavy rain 5 mins before home. Wet helmet...cleaning time...lemonade :)

Just checked the weather, it might/should be safe till around 5ish. Where ya heading? I'll be at work in Winchester till around 4:30.
Major fog right now (7:00am). As soon as it lifts a bit I'll ride towards Winchester. May need to rode lower elevation to get oit of fog. Family plans all weekend but will be riding in the area Monday, Tuesday before heading towards Kentucky Wednesday. MC gathering at Cumberland Falls state park next weekend.

Rode into work today, ended up having to pull over and throw on the overpants as it started misting, then a bit of rain. By the time I got to work, it all stopped. Probably could have ridden it out, but no point. Glad I keep those in the topbox as a just in case. This afternoon is supposed to be much better weather, however. And a bike night at Cycle Gear with some free (donation) food makes it even better. The one out here seems to be getting a better crowd lately, last month there was somewhere around 80 bikes over the evening. And tonight should be a great night for it, with the temps in the mid 60s. This weekend will be the "kick the tires and knock the chain" to get back to real riding as I am heading down to TN/NC next week for the ADV rally RDV. Want to do some final adjustments on the chain and rear wheel, as well as get the Sena 10C reinstalled on my main helmet after the mount fell off. And packing. Cant forget packing. but I am lazy this year and got a cabin so I don't need to bring the camping gear.

Had to take a bunch of gear to work today... (light stands, cams and such)
had to drive... felt weird...
:(

David Hobby / Strobist lighting could be accomplished on a bike, but probably not too much more!! Maybe you need the moto-mule trailer, 'cause that's what a real motorcyclist would do in this circumstance [JK!] :)

Got up to 60 miles on the new PR4's. No weird issues on leaning over like on my squared off original Trailmax's. So much more confidence inspiring when you go around a bend and the lean in/out is a single smooth motion!!

Major fog right now (7:00am). As soon as it lifts a bit I'll ride towards Winchester. May need to rode lower elevation to get oit of fog. Family plans all weekend but will be riding in the area Monday, Tuesday before heading towards Kentucky Wednesday. MC gathering at Cumberland Falls state park next weekend.

I'm off on Monday

David Hobby / Strobist lighting could be accomplished on a bike, but probably not too much more!! Maybe you need the moto-mule trailer, 'cause that's what a real motorcyclist would do in this circumstance [JK!] :)

I've already fit a Sony FS7ii, 24-70mm and 70-200mm lenses, Sachler Sticks, and a 1x1 LED panel and stand on my bike for a shoot in Toledo... But more than that and I would need a trailer...
Hmmmmm... make work trips a lot more fun!
:D

Rode into work today, ended up having to pull over and throw on the overpants as it started misting, then a bit of rain. By the time I got to work, it all stopped. Probably could have ridden it out, but no point. Glad I keep those in the topbox as a just in case. This afternoon is supposed to be much better weather, however. And a bike night at Cycle Gear with some free (donation) food makes it even better. The one out here seems to be getting a better crowd lately, last month there was somewhere around 80 bikes over the evening. And tonight should be a great night for it, with the temps in the mid 60s. This weekend will be the "kick the tires and knock the chain" to get back to real riding as I am heading down to TN/NC next week for the ADV rally RDV. Want to do some final adjustments on the chain and rear wheel, as well as get the Sena 10C reinstalled on my main helmet after the mount fell off. And packing. Cant forget packing. but I am lazy this year and got a cabin so I don't need to bring the camping gear.

Going to miss you down at Kickstand Lodge the same weekend.. you will be 150 miles north east of MO's

I've already fit a Sony FS7ii, 24-70mm and 70-200mm lenses, Sachler Sticks, and a 1x1 LED panel and stand on my bike for a shoot in Toledo... But more than that and I would need a trailer...
Hmmmmm... make work trips a lot more fun!
:D
Work, store, grocery, and beer runs, going to the laundromat, the fun list goes on and on and on...!

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back