2015 NC700X DCT

mycroft96

Reaction score
Visit site
Picked up Fredtoo's bike, and it's great! It really is a brand new bike as advertised. However, and I really do hate to say it, but where I fall in the DCT love/hate scenario is clearly in the hate column. Any of you guys out there with manual bikes interested in trading over to a DCT model? Love the bike, but I need that clutch lever more than I thought I did.

2015 NC700X DCT 900 Miles on the odometer.
Located in Sumter, SC.
$4200 for anyone that would like to buy it. (Fredtoo's final sale price plus the cost of a battery and transport gas)

20200815_123533.jpg

Last edited:

670cc

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Mods
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry, I'm not interested in a DCT. I love the manual transmission, too.

You should have no trouble selling it. It's a great chance for someone to get a like new motorcycle. Good luck!

Canada369

Reaction score
Visit site
Reading this and the other thread has been quite a roller coaster!

mycroft96: The bike sure cleaned up nice! Sorry it ended up not being the one for you.

Rapturee: Congrats! Not sure the border will allow the route you posted anytime soon but my matching NC and I are not too far from your buddy in Livonia.

Rapturee

Reaction score
Visit site
Yes, MyCroft and i are trading bikes. We will be meeting in Sioux City Iowa, making the trade and heading our respective ways. I'll be leaving my place thursday(10th) late afternoon and heading over there arriving the evening of friday 11th and grabbing a hotel. I'm sure MyCroft will be doing the same. We will then most likely meet up that saturday morning for breakfast and visit and then taking both bikes out for a ride. Once the paperwork is complete for both bikes, we'll head our respective ways happy and enjoying our new to each-other's bikes!

If anyone would like to meet up, ride with us or share a meal and get to know one another let me encourage you to!! :{)

Kansas City, MO is about halfway and coincidentally, equidistant from my house. Only a bit shy of 17 hours, a SaddleSore 1000. Maybe I'll meet up and buy us all a hamburger.

Dave, i can't even tell you what a cool surprise that would be!! I know that is offering a lot, but if you would be able to make that trip, i'd be the oe buying you a Steak!! :{)

Last edited:

dduelin

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Stranger things have happened for a free steak. I have a friend being baptized on Sunday the 13th so I'd have to do the same as you guys and bug out 0darkthirty Saturday morning. We'll see.

Rapturee

Reaction score
Visit site
MyCroft and I both have made it to our respective homes safely. My ending mileage for the trip was 2791 miles! The Tundra i drove made the trip flawlessly and netted a trip average of 14.8mpg. Most of that was spent in the hammer lane with speeds 75-80mph! Great trip, new friends and so glad to be HOME!! Now to get some new farkles for the new to me bike. Amazon here i come lol! :{)