2015: NC photos galore

macguy

Reaction score
Here's a couple I took and edited for wallpapers for my iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Akar.Zaephyr

Site Supporter
Reaction score
I went for a little ride around town yesterday. First place to go? Naturally, the very popular among motorcyclists road leading to Pieskowa Skala castle.

The road is in excellent condition, featuring a few nice curves right next to rocks, atop which a castle has been built in 12th century (sorry, no pictures of a castle yet - no vehicles are allowed to drive to it, only walking is allowed). All of this is part of Ojcow National Park and views are simply wonderful!

A little taste:

20150724_181233.jpg

20150724_181915.jpg

Kiernan

Reaction score
I went for a little ride around town yesterday. First place to go? Naturally, the very popular among motorcyclists road leading to Pieskowa Skala castle.

The road is in excellent condition, featuring a few nice curves right next to rocks, atop which a castle has been built in 12th century (sorry, no pictures of a castle yet - no vehicles are allowed to drive to it, only walking is allowed). All of this is part of Ojcow National Park and views are simply wonderful!

A little taste:
Love the bike! What make/model is that windscreen? It would look awesome on my black NC700S.

BelgianNCX

Reaction score
DSC_0739.jpgDSC_0842.jpgDSC_1209.jpgDSC_0821.jpgDSC_1245.jpg
Went on a trip to France, If anyone is interested. I can make a little video with the GoPro footage!

Last edited:

Del Mar

Reaction score
This month's Goodwood 'Breakfast Club' on 2nd August was themed 'Thoroughbred Sunday' - basically anything old and classic, although some cars displaying were a bit questionable.

Still, a great morning out as usual. A pic of the X ready to go plus, as usual, a few car pics for our members stateside. Nice to see a Mustang that we'd not seen before - the red GT350.

Attachments

macguy

Reaction score
Two of my interests are riding motorcycles and taking pictures so naturally I put the two together. This is from this mornings ride near Georgetown Texas.

NC700x-1.jpg

NC700x-2.jpg