• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2014: What did you do WITH your NC700 today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This past Sunday, I rode about 200 miles. It was cold (high was around 41'F), misting rain, cloudy, windy, but fun.
I met up with a group of Louisville Adv forum riders in Milton Ky and we rode up to Oldenburg Indiana for the best fried chicken in Southeastern Indiana (it was good).
Most of the riders were on Yamaha Super Teneres and I was the lone Honda.

My bike is the far right bike. :)

Rode down to the dealer I bought it from and set up getting the faulty tripmeter gear switched out. While there I saw a RED NC700X, I thought it was a new 2013, but it's a 2014, first red 2014 I've seen. I'll post a pic when I get it off my phone.

Rode it to work again today. It's a 12 mile drive and most mornings when I have ridden it has been around 41° and I was somewhat cool. This morning it was 31° going to work and 34° on the way home and I was cold! I think I need more than just jeans on my legs...

Charles

Rode it to work again today. It's a 12 mile drive and most mornings when I have ridden it has been around 41° and I was somewhat cool. This morning it was 31° going to work and 34° on the way home and I was cold! I think I need more than just jeans on my legs...

Charles

12 miles. 31F. Only blue jeans. In my book your tough. For me at that temp I have insulated MC over-pants, heated jacket, heated gloves, and toe warmers in my boots.

Charles

Brrr!!!

I have an HT overpant shell and were a set of Polartec fleece bids (US Military) in temps that low!

I like the new red on the 2014.it seems to be a darker red then 13

According to the Honda parts diagrams, and Colorite's charts, both 2013 and 2014 are the same color. It's R201 Magna Red.

The red NC750X is a darker red, but we would not likely see it in the flesh here in the States.

Last edited:
Silves Castle, the Algarve, Portugal

Hi all. Today i didnt take the 'lost' road, but i did take the long one :)
I rode to Silves, Algarve, Portugal to see the castle. The weather wasnt sunny but mild so the beautiful red clay castle isnt quite as imposing in the dull light as i would have liked you to see. Never the less its still a sight! I hope you like it.
PS. Im on a Mac and cant seem to change the video camera default date, im too stupid lol!
View attachment 21740 image.jpg
I also took a short video [video=youtube_share;dqy7JTTUrag]http://youtu.be/dqy7JTTUrag[/video]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 335
I took my sleigh out for a 5 hour ride and felt lucky the whole time to be able to get out for a long ride. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

PC234742_50.jpg

PC234749_50.jpg

PC234759_50.jpg

This past Friday (day after xmas), it was in the upper 40's and some sunshine (rare in December around here); so I took the NC700x for a little ride. I rode up to Brownstown Indiana and rode the Skyline drive.
I forgot my camera and cell phone takes crummy pics, but I got one half-way decent pic:

Only issue with the ride; wind was gusting up to 30mph in some places which made it feel even cooler. Note to self-remember heated glove liners next time ;)

This past Friday (day after xmas), it was in the upper 40's and some sunshine (rare in December around here); so I took the NC700x for a little ride. I rode up to Brownstown Indiana and rode the Skyline drive.
I forgot my camera and cell phone takes crummy pics, but I got one half-way decent pic:

Only issue with the ride; wind was gusting up to 30mph in some places which made it feel even cooler. Note to self-remember heated glove liners next time ;)

that's a good pic with your cell tho. I love the red of your bike against the landscape back drop. thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back