2014 Honda NC700XD Dual Clutch/ABS for sale in Boulder, CO

Bob Major

Reaction score
Two senior owners, 2,200 miles. All services up to date. Brakes flushed, coolant flushed, fresh oil change. New Dunlop Roadsmart tires with less than 100 miles. Givi top box and mount. Vstream touring windscreen plus original screen. Lowered foot pegs plus originals and highway pegs. Sargent seat plus original. Fairing wind deflectors (knees). Runs perfectly. Routinely gets 70+ MPG. 20191016d.jpg20191016d.jpg20191016a.jpg Shop manual

Olbuck

Reaction score
That's one heck of a good deal, Bob. I'll take the tall screen if buyer doesn't want it.

Bob Major

Reaction score
That's one heck of a good deal, Bob. I'll take the tall screen if buyer doesn't want it.
Olbuck, The asking price seemed "fair". I just can't get comfortable any more. I need a shoulder replacement and recovery from that is a long process. I thought the price might nudge someone who was considering NC's into taking a relatively risk free chance.
Bob

mooseonbass

Reaction score
I actually picked the NC because the riding position didn't hurt my shoulder as much as other bikes but I still had my shoulder replaced 2 years ago. I had it done at Christmas and was riding again before the end of April. Feels perfect now. Good luck with the sale! And if your buyer doesn't want the stock seat, let me know, I'd be interested.

Bob Major

Reaction score
Motorcycle is sold!
Two senior owners, 2,200 miles. All services up to date. Brakes flushed, coolant flushed, fresh oil change. New Dunlop Roadsmart tires with less than 100 miles. Givi top box and mount. Vstream touring windscreen plus original screen. Lowered foot pegs plus originals and highway pegs. Sargent seat plus original. Fairing wind deflectors (knees). Runs perfectly. Routinely gets 70+ MPG. View attachment 41739View attachment 41740 Shop manual