• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2012 nc700dct

Lsdpoet

Reaction score
Visit site
Considering purchase of 2012 nc700 dct w/40,000k...owner seems very honest and says it's a bit noisy when switching gears...also sometimes jumps a bit when taking off.
.anyone have similar conditions? Anything I should be concerned With?
He just put on new tires, chain and sprocket.
Thanks for any advice

I own the same bike with 36k miles. DCT makes loud clunks when shifting. But that’s normal. The throttle may need adjusting as it will be twitchy if loose. That might be the jumps. Drive on that model is luggy . Use Sport mode mostly. I love mine. I bought the same year model in manuel trans. For my son. It had 31k on it then. Paid $3500 for my dct when it only had 9000 mi. Paid $2450 for sons bike. Hope this helps. I hope you love it like I do mine.

I own the same bike with 36k miles. DCT makes loud clunks when shifting. But that’s normal. The throttle may need adjusting as it will be twitchy if loose. That might be the jumps. Drive on that model is luggy . Use Sport mode mostly. I love mine. I bought the same year model in manuel trans. For my son. It had 31k on it then. Paid $3500 for my dct when it only had 9000 mi. Paid $2450 for sons bike. Hope this helps. I hope you love it like I do mine.
Thanks for the info...much appreciated

Back