• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2012 left side panel decal

broma345

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello,

Does anyone know where to get a left side panel vinyl Honda decal for a 2012? Mine got scraped a bit at the edge and then began peeling off. I found one vendor who provides a full decal kit for the bike but doesn't sell them individually.

Thanks!

Hello,

Does anyone know where to get a left side panel vinyl Honda decal for a 2012? Mine got scraped a bit at the edge and then began peeling off. I found one vendor who provides a full decal kit for the bike but doesn't sell them individually.

Thanks!
Try a Honda dealer or on-line Honda parts source. The decals are called out in the illustrated parts listings. Honda often refers to a decal as a “mark”.

Hello,

Thanks!
Hey Broma, I see there are two oem side decals now. Mine 700 is older too. Did your decal match? Cheers

Hello,

Thanks!
Look at the part numbers for #5 and #6 in the diagram below. If one of these is the decal you need it can be ordered from Cycle Parts Nation or any authorized Honda retailer.

Look at the part numbers for #5 and #6 in the diagram below. If one of these is the decal you need it can be ordered from Cycle Parts Nation or any authorized Honda retailer.

That worked, I guess I could have x-refd the numbers before lol. Cheers

Back