2012 Honda NC700X for Sale... SOLD!

morerice

Reaction score
Edit 6/6/2020: Bike and all accessories sold.

This bike looks and runs like it's brand new. It is in showroom condition. Only 5920 miles! Always garage stored. Never been down or in an accident. Grey 2 tone factory paint.

I was planning to make this a full adventure bike but changed plans. I purchased a 2014 BMW R1200GS Adventure fully farqed out. I really like the Honda, but can't justify owning 2 adventure bikes.

Comes with over $750 of super nice upgrades:
+LED headlights. Super bright, fanless. ($60)
+Breakaway Cruise Control, the nicest cruise control made for motorcycles, looks like it came as part of the bike from the factory, works flawlessly. ($180)
+Seat foam replaced and resculpted by Spencer of GreatDayToRide.com. The base and seat cover are original, just the internal foam is new. I ordered the upgraded Supracor foam, the same stuff used in fighter jets seats. It is by far the most comfortable motorcycle seat I've ever been on. The original foam was a mushy blob and my butt and legs would go numb within 15 minutes. The resculpted foam is like night and day, I can ride for hours in comfort. ($250)
+Honda OEM centerstand ($125)
+Engine guard crash bars. These are bolted on and can be easily removed. ($85)
+PUIG 6038J Chain and mud guard. ($125) I have the OEM original.
+Adjustable levers. ($25) I also have the OEM levers.
+Front Fender Extender, Black. Super clean install with SS allen bolts. ($20)
+Kickstand Side Stand Extension Plate, Aluminum. ($15)

Asking $3950, below KBB value.

I have not installed the following items that can be purchased for an additional $500. Otherwise, I plan to sell these separatly:
+Honda OEM top pannier. I paid $180.
+Honda OEM rear pannier rack. I paid $150.
+Ohlins Rear Shock Absorber S46DR1. I paid $600.
+Hand lever guards. I paid $35.
+CNC Handlebar Riser Higher Extend Adapter. I paid $22.
+Shock Absorbers Guard Fender Cover Dust Cover. I paid $15.

Bike is located South of Phoenix, Arizona. Test rides only to serious, prospective riders. I have the signed, notorized Arizona title in hand for an easy, quick sale.

Attachments

Last edited: