2012 Honda CBR250R, Black on Black, 462 original miles!

Rapturee

Reaction score
Visit site
Up for sale is a really nice Black 2012 Honda CBR 250r i purchased back in February of 2014 from the original owner(who basically never rode it as you can see by the miles on it).

I bought it solely to make a high mpg streamlined competition bike for the Craig Vetter "MPG Competitions" and the project never came to fruition for many reasons. If you are interested in more info on the streamlined high mpg bikes you can read about them here at Craig Vetter. com. A very interesting read to say the least, i learned a lot and would like to complete one some day whether i competed with it or not.

The bike is all stock, yes those are the original miles, it has been stored inside the entire time i have owned it which has been the past 7+ years( i started the bike up several times a year during that time in storage)! It is in great condition and just had a brand new GEL Battery, a new fuel pump and a good used gas tank all installed. I recently had a complete check up done at a local performance bike shop. The Bike starts right up and runs/rides great. I do have a brand new set of Black Nelson/Riggs 29L soft/expandable touring/luggage bags i bought and i would gladly toss in if the sale price is right.

There will absolutely be no test rides without cash in hand, a helmet and a MC endorsement on your Driver's License... No Exceptions! Although the price is $3,200.00 and yes i am pretty firm on the price, i'll consider reasonable cash offers or partial trade with CASH. Low ball offers will be totally ignored so let's not waste each others' time.

Thanks! :{)

IMG_5590.JPGIMG_5591.JPGIMG_5592.jpgIMG_5594.jpgIMG_5595.JPG

Last edited:

melensdad

Reaction score
Visit site
I really wish Idaho was closer to Indiana, that would be a fun little bike. My wife would probably kill me if I bought it, I'm already parking 1 car outside because we have too many toys inside.