2012 -2015 OEM sidecase

Jumpin Jimmer

Reaction score
Looking for left side OEM side case. If I can't find one I will be selling a brand new right side one soon.

Rapturee

Reaction score
Jumpin' Jim!!! I blew through your city(stinkin' interstate traffic jams) back in May headed to/from 3 Step Hideaway.

Although I'm sorry to hear that, I have a buddy that has the same issue you are experiencing. However he needs the other one or he may be selling the one you need. I'll see him tomorrow and mention to him that you have the same issue and either of you could help the other one out.

WILDCAT4F

Reaction score
Interestingly enough, I am seeking the RIGHT SIDE carrier. What do you want for yours? Thanks!

Rapturee

Reaction score
Welcome to Ride WILDCAT4F, so good to see you here my friend!! and a Hearty Welcome HoooRaah! :{)

Rapturee

Reaction score
WC4F has been down on his side a couple of times and that side case didn't fair very well haha. I offered to sell him my complete set of factory Honda side bags and 46L top case but he is hoping for a single case to replace his rather then ponying up for a complete set. I'll probably going to switch to a set of Tusks, just haven't made the final decision yet and pulled the trigger. :{)

He is trying to get all set up and be able to accompany me to D2D/Alaska June 2020!!! :{P

Last edited: