• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

1 min vid of me and my NC700S - Boxing Day 2014 Beach Road, Vilamoura, Portugal

Koolbikegirl,
Your video is nice. Seeing how the time and date graphic bounces around in the corner, I'm guessing that your video has undergone some stabilization processing. Is this done in the video camera or was it done with some post processing software? I'm new to the action cam game and some motion correction is sorely needed on my downhill snow skiing videos, so looking for ideas.

Koolbikegirl,
Your video is nice. I'm new to the action cam game and some motion correction is sorely needed on my downhill snow skiing videos, so looking for ideas.

Hello 670cc, thank you!
Id lie and tell you what an expert i am, but I'm too honest for that ;-)
my wee cam was purchased from 'fleebay' for £30, i upload to youtube and sometimes it asks if i want it stabilised, if I'm not in a hurry i say yes! its a slow process. helpfully my cam takes vids in 3 minute chunks and i find that really good.
My advice is create yourself a youtube channel and upload there, then use their tools to edit, cut, stabilise etc at least until you decide what you want to spend money on, and anyway its a good free storage area and easy share with friends, forums or keep private.

today i went on my longest ride to date - new biker in a foreign land I'm gaining confidence. I went up to the mountains. Im just trawling through the vids, can't tell you how excited i was and strangely even now watching it again, is that particularly sad?
I shall upload to my channel shortly.
this was my route
Albufeira to monchique map.jpg

The video camera has become a "fun" part of the ride. When you finish the ride you get to enjoy the RIDE again! We use to want to take pictures with the sun behind us, now the many colors of the sun make for great videos. You get to see the power of the sun playing with all the video effects you can obtain from the sun, while safely riding a motorcycle is great. All this with just pushing the video "go button" one time to on. The great colors of riding into the sun sure make for a lot of fun when riding and taking videos!

Wash1.jpg

Wash2.jpg

Wash3.jpg

Wash4.jpg

Last edited:
Back