• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

+ 1 for the Dzell RADIATOR GUARD - COVER

bigjeff

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
So i ordered the Dzell RADIATOR GUARD, COVER off ebay. Comes from the far east but got here super fast. Like 5 days from order to delivery. Thing was packed tight and is absolutely gorgeous to look at. I like it alot:

Nice packing

one.jpg

Good instructions - all you need is the pics, can't read korean....
two.jpg

Before:

three.jpg

after:

four.jpg

five.jpg

I found it easier to do with the lower fairing off - so off she came. Gave her a good needed scrubbing with a scotchbrite pad and dawn dish soap. Looks like new now.

Last edited:
I own the same radiator guard and had the same experience. Fast shipping, good quailty, and detailed instructions. I've had mine for several months. No rust as of yet and I ride in all weather conditions. We'll see how long she holds up.

When I got mine, I thought the box was empty at first, lol

Opening it up, my first impressions were:

-"good heavens it looks like a computer part bound for NASA" in it's professional and very impressive silvery ziploc thing.

-"it's so small! Is it really the right size?"

-"It's so light and delicate feeling! Will it be able to stop a Cheesy Poof, let alone a big ol' pebble flung up by the tire?"

:D

I own the same radiator guard and had the same experience. Fast shipping, good quailty, and detailed instructions. I've had mine for several months. No rust as of yet and I ride in all weather conditions. We'll see how long she holds up.

I think it's all aluminum? So aside from possible corrosion if the anodising gets biffed and salted off, it should be good.

it looks good,but I don't like the top and bottom chrome.i would have to hit it with some black.

I agree - not sure about all the shiny silver so I thought about hitting the whole thing with some black paint to tone it down. Still may do that.

go for a ride, it'll probably tone it self down after a couple hundred miles.

Big Jeff-- Looks good. What brand and model is your Bike lift ? Boy, that must really make a difference when working on a bike. Next year, I will invest in one. Max

Thanks for that info. Looks like the one Jeff has. For what I do, no need to spend a fortune. I do wish it was a bit wider. Would make it easier to ride the bike up onto the table and get off the bike without losing my balance. But for the price, I can't expect that feature. I'll definitely will look into this table more. Tnx again.
I'm not speaking for Big Jeff, but you can get this one at Harbor Freight.

Motorcycle Lift Table, 1000 Lb. Capacity

Thanks for that info. Looks like the one Jeff has. For what I do, no need to spend a fortune. I do wish it was a bit wider. Would make it easier to ride the bike up onto the table and get off the bike without losing my balance. But for the price, I can't expect that feature. I'll definitely will look into this table more. Tnx again.

table fold flat mr cooper;)

yes - harbor freight. Get the coupon out of a magazine like cycle world and it is $299. You CAN ride onto the lift but it is tricky. I have long legs being 6'4" tall so i can still reach the ground over the sides. The nc700x is so light I can walk it on, my bigger bike----not so easy.

For $299, this is the best money I have ever spend on a tool for working on my bike. Makes everything easier!!!

That's where I would have a problem. I'm short with a 30" inseam on a really good day. I'll figure something out to be sure. Thanks for the coupon info. At 300 bucks, this will pay for itself in no time. Thanks again.
yes - harbor freight. Get the coupon out of a magazine like cycle world and it is $299. You CAN ride onto the lift but it is tricky. I have long legs being 6'4" tall so i can still reach the ground over the sides. The nc700x is so light I can walk it on, my bigger bike----not so easy.

For $299, this is the best money I have ever spend on a tool for working on my bike. Makes everything easier!!!

Yes, I'm aware of that. LOL ! Just meant it would easy to ride the bike onto the table [ while folded] . I'm short and trying to push the bike onto the table might be a problem. The table is much narrower than I realized. I have a friend that owns one of the heavy duty tables like you see in dealers shop. It has extensions on both sides. But they are quite expensive for what I will be doing. He owns 3 BMWs and does 90% of the maintenance. But the more I look at the Harbor Freight table, I think I can master it. Just need to practice with someone around as back up.
table fold flat mr cooper;)[/QU

I could easily build a wooden ramp at the side of the folded table to allow me to walk the bike up on to the table and I would be at the same height of the table. !0 to 12 in. wide would make big difference. I could put the bike on it's center stand as well. Then just pull the wooden ramp away and pump that puppy up. As always, looking forward to hearing other folks opinions. I have to, they're coming anyway ! LOL
getting it on the lift is easy - getting it from the kick stand to the center stand is the challenge

View attachment 10136

Back