Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Experience with ProCaliber

Bike: 2014 NC700X Suzuki Burgman 400 Kawasaki W650

Experience with ProCaliber

Has anyone had a negative experience with ProCaliber? On the 24th I placed an order for a front and rear sprocket for a W650 and three oil filters for my NC700 to bring the total cost to the free shipping total. They sent an email with the order number and an expect date for the shipment of next week. The total amount was deducted from my bank account on the 27th. The only fly in the ointment is no tracking number and I have called them several times with no human answering only a machine. I left my msg but no one has called me back. This is the first time I have placed an order with them and the first time I have heard of them was when someone on a post recommended them for their prices.
    Is this the normal way they do business? I am used to good communications from vendors and I hope communication is their only negative trait.

Member Experience with ProCaliber Johninaz's Avatar
    Bike: NC700XD
    I recently ordered new grab rails from them for a saddlebag install (purchased usedfrom a member here). Never got a shipping email. I emailed them about a week later to check on the status I got an email back in about an hour with the ups tracking info attached, and received it a few hours later, good timing I guess.

That said their notification system seems to be lacking unless you contact them, but the parts did come on time at a good price, additional they responded rapidly to my email question. I will do business with them again.
    The older I get, the better I was!

Bike: NC700X
    I've had very good luck with them a year ago and good customer support. If this is how they're going now, their are plenty of other options out there. Plenty.

Super Moderator Experience with ProCaliber 670cc's Avatar
    Bike: NC700X, GL1800, KLX140G, CRF250L Rally, Ruckus 50
    I've ordered from them maybe 8 times. No problems. I placed an order last week and needed help with the free shipping offer. A human answered the phone right away and gave me a coupon code to use on-line.

One time there was a long delay due to a back order but I eventually called and they cancelled the order and provided a refund.

I would say their communication is less thorough than other suppliers, but it seems adequate.

They have the best prices I have found for OEM parts.
    Greg
    GWRRA Member
    AMA Life Member
    "240,000 Mile Club"

NanCyX . . . . . . . . . . The 250

Bike: NC700X
    ordered few OEM parts several times-no problems

Senior Member Experience with ProCaliber Nofear2trek's Avatar
    Bike: 2016 NC700XD
    Usually on my 50ft liveaboard (tiny house) yacht tied up in Oregon, but also Space-A alot to SE Asia
    I have made three different orders with them. Their prices are low and I think the reason is because their shipping speed and communication takes a hit, but those prices are hard to beat. One pricey item I ordered was only 2/3 the price that my local dealer charged. Two orders showed up slowly, I am waiting on the third order because one item is back ordered. I know it will arrive when they can complete my order. I have more time than money, so dealing with them works for me. I order needed parts from them before I actually need them and save money.

Ray

Life is Wonderful, if it isn't you may be doing it Wrong!

18 centuries of the choice, 'believe this way or die', & always chosen life, is a lineage difficult to separate from. I understand. But do not fear my belief science created the universe, I'll never say "Big Bang's Will" made me do you harm. We are a genuinely free & peaceful lot.

Bike: 2014 NC700X Suzuki Burgman 400 Kawasaki W650
    I received an email from them yesterday, Sunday, explaining that one of the items in my order is on back order without a date as to when it will be available. They wanted to find out what i wanted them to do.

Senior Member Experience with ProCaliber GunNut37086's Avatar
    Bike: 2014 Honda NC700X
    I ordered a centerstand from them last month. I'd order from them again.

PDI Racing...not so much.

"I shall pass this way but once. Any good that I can do or any kindness I can show; let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again." - Etienne de Grellet (Quaker Missionary)