Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how far is??

Senior Member Triumph 'n Shadow's Avatar
    Bike: 2013 Honda NC700X, 2015 Triumph Tiger XRx, 1992 Honda Shadow
    I am sure you have been checking on all the sites possible to decide on where to go here in the states.

But here is another site: 25 Top Tourist Attractions in the USA (with Photos & Map) - Touropia

Plus, I would like to put in a plug for right here in Pennsylvania.

We have the Historic District of Philadelphia, and both Valley Forge and the Gettysburg Battlefield areas.

Then a couple of hours drive to the south are many famous battlefields of the Civil War in Virginia, plus the Skyline Drive and Blue Ridge Parkway.

Those are some ideas to keep you two busy in our general area and it is not far from the West Virginia/Ohio area.

Some thoughts for you.

God bless!!

Michael

Bike: '14 Honda NC700XD, '71 Honda SL350
    Butler maps produces maps that highlight the best riding roads. Americaridesmaps.com has maps for the best rides around the Blue Ridge Parkway. Great way to see "how the other half lives" and enjoy the ride. I live on the east coast (North Carolina) and did a 6500 mile loop in 2016 in which I strung together good motorcycle roads and national parks. It was great and I'm planning another.
    Dance as if no one is watching.

Bike: 2012 NC700X & many others.....
    Barber Motorcycle Museum, Birmingham, Alabama..........rated #1 in the World now.

Bike: NC700X
    The Barber Museum is like the Noah's Ark of motorcycles. When I was there last year there was a special display devoted to John Surtees.

Flickr