Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rev'it Tornado 2 motorcycle pants?

Senior Member Rev'it Tornado 2 motorcycle pants? davidc83's Avatar
    Bike: Suzuki C50; 2009 klx250sf; 2013 Nc700
    Southern Indiana/Central Florida-part time snow bird..
    Quote Originally Posted by melensdad View Post
    My daughter is in law school in Bloomington so I get down there semi-frequently. Wife and I are looking at riding down there in the spring. Weather is forcing the bikes to stay in the garage more often than not now.
    Rode into work this morning 42'F, supposed to be 60'F this afternoon. This past weekend sucked for riding-Saturday was a rain out and yesterday-30-40mph wind gusts all afternoon (with spotty rain in the morning). I go up to Bloomington occasionally-to meet up with riding buddies or to tool around.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bike: 2016 NC700x DCT + 2018 NC750x DCT
    Quote Originally Posted by davidc83 View Post
    Rode into work this morning 42'F, supposed to be 60'F this afternoon. This past weekend sucked for riding-Saturday was a rain out and yesterday-30-40mph wind gusts all afternoon (with spotty rain in the morning). I go up to Bloomington occasionally-to meet up with riding buddies or to tool around.
    Saturday was fairly nice here, low 50s. Sunday was miserable with high winds and rain.

Supposed to be 55 and sunny up in my corner of the state today and I'm looking forward to an afternoon ride now that I have motorcycle pants that actually keep me comfortable (and hopefully safe too).

Honestly I can't believe how much nicer it is to ride with motorcycle pants. I've been missing this for years. Never realized how much I was missing, but then again, you don't miss what you don't have. Until you get it. Then you realize what you were actually missing. At this point I'm hoping my wife's new Olympia pants arrive in time for some riding in mid-50's or warmer weather.