Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Phone mount is a RAM killer!!

Bike: 2013 Super Tenere, 2006 Husky 610

New Phone mount is a RAM killer!!

Perfect Squeeze Phone Mount

This thing is AMAZING.
    Ordered today. Buddy has one on his dirt bike that he jumps 30 feet on, and his phone never moves.
    No rubber bands or any other stuff...

Really nice piece of kit!

(Put it ADVRIDER) for a 10% discount)

Perfect Squeeze Instructions on Vimeo

New Phone mount is a RAM killer!!-screen-shot-2017-06-09-11-28-42-am-jpg
    ”Fill your life with adventures, not things. Have stories to tell, not stuff to show.”

Bike: NC700X - 2014
    Aren't Adverts like this a NoNo?

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDogMech View Post
    Aren't Adverts like this a NoNo?

Sorry not an advert... (unless you think it is) I just thought it was an amazing mount. Delete if it's against a rule.
    Just sharing the knowledge.

(I'm in no way affiliated with the company or got a deal or anything like that)
    ”Fill your life with adventures, not things. Have stories to tell, not stuff to show.”

Senior Member New Phone mount is a RAM killer!! FezUSA's Avatar
    Bike: 2016 NC700X DCT
    Looks good providing you want the phone right at the mount point, would still need the RAM ball & extender if you don't. Looks like they do offer that as a combo option. For me I have the ball mount and extender so that I can place the phone where it's most convenient for me and to give me the option to also move it around some as needed. The RAM mount I use works well too but I can see how this improves on it in various ways. If I'm 30' in the air with my NC700 though then it means I've probably ridden off a bridge

And I think the post is just fine as it's not an advert unless you were in some way an affiliate. As it stands, one of the great things about this forum is when people post, positive or negative about their experiences with their mods etc. Maybe the only change would have been to have posted after you had installed it and run it through it's paces and was then posting your specific experiences?!
    --
    Fez

Bike: 2015 NC700x DCT
    Interesting. A bit pricey once you add the mounting options. Not to hikack the thread, but I'm ready for Apple to make a rugged iPhone that doesn't need a case at all. The technology is available - I'm tired of constant camera upgrades on a phone New Phone mount is a RAM killer!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bike: NC700X, WR250R
    A clean compact mount that will stand up to off-road antics is worth it, road bike guys might see it differently.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/greenboy667/albums
    390 sounds better than 790 to me

Senior Member New Phone mount is a RAM killer!! Nofear2trek's Avatar
    Bike: 2016 NC700XD
    Usually on my 50ft liveaboard (tiny house) yacht tied up in Oregon, but also Space-A alot to SE Asia
    Quote Originally Posted by FezUSA View Post
    And I think the post is just fine as it's not an advert unless you were in some way an affiliate. As it stands, one of the great things about this forum is when people post, positive or negative about their experiences with their mods etc. Maybe the only change would have been to have posted after you had installed it and run it through it's paces and was then posting your specific experiences?!
    Plus +1 I really appreciate good stuff like these type of postings. Collectively more eyes scanning the internet for stuff like this and then sharing with our members here can only be a good thing.

My only suggestion would be to try and use a new, sort of clearing house, thread recently started by fellow member netizen.

(Post Good Buys HERE)

Ray

Life is Wonderful, if it isn't you may be doing it Wrong!

18 centuries of the choice, 'believe this way or die', & always chosen life, is a lineage difficult to separate from. I understand. But do not fear my belief science created the universe, I'll never say "Big Bang's Will" made me do you harm. We are a genuinely free & peaceful lot.

Bike: 2013 NC700X
    I was looking at this one
    Mob Armor Switch Bar Large (Black) Amazon.com: Mob Armor Switch Bar Large (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories

Quote Originally Posted by FezUSA View Post
    Looks good providing you want the phone right at the mount point, would still need the RAM ball & extender if you don't. Looks like they do offer that as a combo option. For me I have the ball mount and extender so that I can place the phone where it's most convenient for me and to give me the option to also move it around some as needed. The RAM mount I use works well too but I can see how this improves on it in various ways. If I'm 30' in the air with my NC700 though then it means I've probably ridden off a bridge

I will! I ordered today... I like the fact that off road guys say it works even off road, so for me 90% road, I'll be set.. and no dumb rubber band!

Again, sorry if it came off like an advertisement, I was just stoked it was a small guy making them in the USA and it was by all accounts rock solid.

Quote Originally Posted by Nofear2trek View Post

Plus +1 I really appreciate good stuff like these type of postings. Collectively more eyes scanning the internet for stuff like this and then sharing with our members here can only be a good thing.

My only suggestion would be to try and use a new, sort of clearing house, thread recently started by fellow member netizen.

(Post Good Buys HERE)

Ray
    Agreed.. did not see that thread... MODS feel free to copy the post or make a new one or what ever. I just wanted the guys here to see the farkle.. It seems like the real deal.