• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

California Scientific/Calsci

soggybottom

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
These guys were one of the 1st to offer a windshield for our bikes and actually have them in stock unlike OEM!! Not to mention the little care package included containing a tire guage, windshield cover, spray bottle with liquid cleaner and cotton fiber cloth. They also ship fast, I give them AAA.

Mine (Sporty) should be in tomorrow. They have great reviews, and I talked to Mark on the phone before ordering mine. Great guy to deal with

These guys were one of the 1st to offer a windshield for our bikes and actually have them in stock unlike OEM!! Not to mention the little care package included containing a tire guage, windshield cover, spray bottle with liquid cleaner and cotton fiber cloth. They also ship fast, I give them AAA.

I agree A+. I recieved my medium last saturday. It mounted very easily and changed highway riding from a chore to very comfortable.

Back