• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hyper-Lites

bduffey

Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Are there any vids around on how to install Hyper-Lites on the 700x? Specifically on how to access the wiring under the tail?

A site search didn't turn up specific installation instructions and You Tube didn't have anything on the 700X. Anyone?

Thanks in advance.

I have them on mine. I don't have any video, but it's pretty easy to access the wire. There's one screw under the tail under the pillow above the rear tire. Remove it, and the panel folds down and back out of the way then you can get to the wires.

I of course removed all my pictures off my phone before taking off for vacation. Which is where I am now so I can't show you any pictures. It not very complicated at all though. If you don't have it you should get the Honda manual for the bike so you know which color wire is which.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

What is the wiring setup? I know Honda green is ground. Which is running and brake and what color wires on the hyper-lites do they go too? Ordered mine last week. :cool: psyched to have them and bee seen!

Quick video of my hyper-lites at night [video=youtube_share;quQ8db_ZLrs]https://youtu.be/quQ8db_ZLrs[/video]

Back