• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Can our NCX do this? (With the proper tunings and setups?)

happy

Site Supporter
Reaction score
www.nc700-forum.com
[video=youtube_share;OTiTPAusog4]http://youtu.be/OTiTPAusog4[/video]

We've got loads of such roads here, just not so brown and dry....
:p

(Remember to like....)

Last edited:
Well, at least we don't need that wristwatch this guy has attached to the dashboard... It is a wristwatch, isn't it?

I am going to say this as nicely as possible without coming across as a arse.

We can all ride like that, if the ncx was a sponsored one, and the roads were cleared for racing up. With proper gear and setup, I believe I can ride scarier than him. We in Swisslan are used to such roads.

The rider in that video, dunno who he is, is just chicken shit coz look at the his speed at the hairpin turns. Enough said, I will try to record a hairy video if chance comes, but those darn police radar and control do not help me. Plus this is irresponsible riding behaviour on a public road.

take care, do it only if you are safe.

Are you kidding? Have you ever heard of Pikes Peak? That Ducati set a new record. People come from all over the world to race it every year. Our little Honda wouldn't stand a chance and no amount of engine work except replacing it would get us there.

We can all ride like that, if the ncx was a sponsored one, and the roads were cleared for racing up. With proper gear and setup, I believe I can ride scarier than him. We in Swisslan are used to such roads.

The rider in that video, dunno who he is, is just chicken shit coz look at the his speed at the hairpin turns. Enough said, I will try to record a hairy video if chance comes, but those darn police radar and control do not help me. Plus this is irresponsible riding behaviour on a public road.

Maybe the speed show in the dashboard is in MPH and Happy thinks it's KPH? It would make a big difference...

Maybe the speed show in the dashboard is in MPH and Happy thinks it's KPH? It would make a big difference...
I just went for a lunch ride. I easily hit 100kmh in the twisties. I did not say it is easy. I also know that Ducati set a record this year with the Multistrada? But I cannot believe it is the same guy in the video. He seems to be quite slow. Yes I see the dash at 80-100 MPH. That still seems slow to me. I mean, these are racers, not us mere mortals. Therefore I still think he was going too slow in the hair pins (almost coming to a standstill). Over here, you can see skillful supermotards (mere mortals) going into the hairpins faster, and some of them drifting. No shitting you. I even saw some cagers do that last year near December (icy conditions). google: www.albis.ch (that is where I live, 10 minutes away)

Yeah but drifting isn't the fast way through a corner on a road course. It might have looked slow, but it is a record. Maybe some of your mere mortals should try their luck.

Are you saying the guy in the video, he set that world record?
Really?
:rolleyes:

Some of my friends here, recently went there. They took this pic last week.

262238_3925930544068_844598225_n.jpg

Last edited:
The video of that ride made my spinkter pucker the entire way! I find the older I get the less risk I am willing to take. I made that trip up Pike's Peak about 35 years ago in a Ford Pinto. About half way up the road turned to gravel and it was a slow, scary ride . The sheer cliffs with few guardrails were awe inspiring! Great post! Oh, and Happy Joe, The brown and dry happens when you climb above treeline, approx 10,000 feet. His ride ended at a little over 14,000 feet!

Last edited:

I agree completely. In my view of the video I do not see the guy really leaning much at all.
A more angled, proper lean would get him right around those corners much cleaner.

Back