• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New Windshield on its way!

Works real good. I have the tall, its just right, I run a seat pad and padded cycle shorts on long hauls which adds about an inch in height. I'm 5'10" . I have it installed in the lower holes, 3/4" can still be gained. Just finished 2500 mile plus trip with it.I am pleased. Fast delivery, easy install.

Attachments

• Fall Bike Trip 015.jpg
    Fall Bike Trip 015.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 1,013
So you got the largest screen they sell? Does it keep you dry, and the wind off you?
It looks good. Could you get a front pic?
Thanks!

Have not been in real heavy rain but it does a good job deflecting wind (bugs) away from my body and over my helmet. Run with my visor half cracked most of the time and the windscreen deflects most everything above visor line when at highway speeds.

Attachments

• Fall Bike Trip 008.jpg
    Fall Bike Trip 008.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 1,004
Nice pics porko, all black NC? Canadian version ehhh? How does that hole in the front work out? I also see you added the handle guards I think that's what they are called? And all the bags, light bar. What else did you add we can't see?

Last edited:
She's a Canadian version alright.Hole seems to work, very little turbalance behind shield. Cycra Pro-bend handguards, Rox adjustable risers, throttle lock, built a rad guard , plenty of small mods to come yet. I have a pair of trailtech HID driving lights yet to install that showed up in the mail while I was gone. I am installing a LED flood on right side for critters as well(instant on for using incounting traffic) HID's are for the open road. I have a 3 way handlebar switch for switch duties, Fenda extenda has been shipped as well as a small cheap inline digital voltmeter to keep me informed on battery condition. Also have a short 17 mm. hex wrench on the way for front axle removal to go with the plug and go plug and air kit I carry for road side tire repairs. Thinking of a rear tire hugger, I think they look good and will help keep the crud off inner fender and shock. Ordering hand warmers kit from Honda, that's about it for now. The foot and leg deflectors combined with the light bar gives good protection from elements and really do work well,I was a little worried when I saw what they were, needed them lately with some mornings on my last trip in the 0 C.(32F) range. Leg uppers with light bar deflect the cold air away from knees and pull the warm air from the engine out the vents(feels great)good mod. easy install. Ride safe.

Works real good. I have the tall, its just right, I run a seat pad and padded cycle shorts on long hauls which adds about an inch in height. I'm 5'10" . I have it installed in the lower holes, 3/4" can still be gained. Just finished 2500 mile plus trip with it.I am pleased. Fast delivery, easy install.

Great picture! Now I'm more anxious to receive my screen and bags. I ordered the Hepco Becker mounts, Pelican bags from cariboucases.com and the Vario screen from twistedthrottle.com and so far the only confirmed shipper is caribou cases.

Where are you in the cold north?

Back