• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Bye bye ncx, gone in 60 seconds

happy

Site Supporter
Reaction score
www.nc700-forum.com
It's time.
I went down South to Milan today.
It was 300km from here.
Then I stopped to fill up.
I was inside the shop for less than 60 seconds and when I came out she was gone.
Magic! ! Shit!!!

Bye bye Honda. I am going to miss you. Will probably buy the new GS when I get the insurance money.

Damm. Not happy today.
What a day!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

i was in the florida(gulf side) for almost 3 weeks. the camera was mounted on the scooter. it would take probably 5 sec or more to take it off. scooter was staying for hours in various places\parking lots-no one would touch\steal anything. that's why i like US and that particular side of FL.

Sorry to hear your bad luck! I had a 1971 Honda CB750 stolen and it is a heart breaker even today.

I grew up on the west coast of Florida and I wouldn't trust leaving anything sitting on my bike. Florida is like any other place, and a lot more transient. Stuff goes missing all the time. We even have big flashing road signs to warn drivers to lock their doors. Burglaries in the area.

It's time.
I went down South to Milan today.
It was 300km from here.
Then I stopped to fill up.
I was inside the shop for less than 60 seconds and when I came out she was gone.
Magic! ! Shit!!!

Bye bye Honda. I am going to miss you. Will probably buy the new GS when I get the insurance money.

Damm. Not happy today.
What a day!

HOLY CRAP!!! This is unbelievable. This is not setting very well with me. It’s really breaking my heart to hear this.

Did you leave the key in it running? That is might has been perceived as an “Easy Target”.

I hope this is not a “Cruel or Sick” April Fool’s Joke. Many of us would not appreciate that.

He has HISS security chip key on his model, so unless he left the key in it, they wouldn't have been able to simply ride away that I'm aware of, so that means a drive by with a van/box truck/pick up truck etc., and a few people to do the loading.

I would imagine this could be done in under 60 seconds with pros doing it, but I can't see that kind of occurrence and amount of effort going unnoticed at a petrol station? There should be at least a few witnesses or security camera footage or something.

I'm wanting to go with April Fool's joke (booo!) rather than the alternative :(

Thank you guys for your condolences and such quick replies. I know you love me.
Yeah I left the key in the ignition.

Taking a train back wearing ATGATT is NOT funny.
Here are some photos which were still in my handphone.

20140401_150333_zps637c7560.jpg

boo...*smile please*
20140401_133742_zps48089269.jpg

Lesson: Park where you can see your bike and always remove key when going away even for 30 seconds. Still love me? :p

Last edited:
Is this available here in the States? My key looks pretty much "normal" for a late model Honda motorcycle to say the least...

Nope. Our prices are lower, but we get no HISS in the USA.

All I can say is someone got a very nice bike, unfortunately at your expense. :(:(:(

BTW, beautiful scenery you have there. Beats my corn and beans.

Awe, maaaan! So sorry for you Joe :( :(

That just sucks. I won't condemn you in the slightest for leaving the key in, I have done that by forgetful accident a few times myself.

What a total bummer, I can't imagine how you feel :mad:

All I can say is someone got a very nice bike, unfortunately at your expense. :(:(:(

BTW, beautiful scenery you have there. Beats my corn and beans.

Awe, maaaan! So sorry for you Joe :( :(

That just sucks. I won't condemn you in the slightest for leaving the key in, I have done that by forgetful accident a few times myself.

What a total bummer, I can't imagine how you feel :mad:

Guys, I just love you man....
Read my picture post again....carefully.
:p

Please still love me...?

Sorry to hear. I'll be honest thought . I leave my key in mine often when thinking I'll only be away for a minute or so. Hopefully they find it in one piece.

Just for the record, the joke is NOT on us, it's on you, happy. The first post called it.

Dude. You're sooo Banned. :mad: heh heh April Fools on you too, ya bugger!

:D

Hey guys I was riding today and thinking of YOU....and therefore I actually stopped and posted what I posted.
Hope you see the funny side of it...I did edit the pic post and made the BOO bigger !!

Thanks guys I know you love me.
:D

Ok, I'm confused. So did someone play a prank on you and moved your bike but you found it or were you just messing with us the whole time. Your on my poop list now. LOL

Edit: Saw message above. Still on my poop list. :)

Back