• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Board Level

Hyperborea

Reaction score
Visit site
So, I've noticed that this discussion board has an experience system and levels - kind of like the old role playing games (e.g. Dungeons and Dragons) I played as a kid in the 70's. When do I get to cast fireballs and slay demons? :D

I'll bet you just got even more points with that there post! Oh wait, so did I! :D

Never paid much attention to that tab.

I do check out the likes/thanks page though, nice to know when I'm not just being a loud mouth gas bag... (e.g. those occasional times when I'm being a loud mouth gas bag and some one else likes or appreciates it.)

Never paid much attention to that tab.

I do check out the likes/thanks page though, nice to know when I'm not just being a loud mouth gas bag... (e.g. those occasional times when I'm being a loud mouth gas bag and some one else likes or appreciates it.)

Gave you another Like, just for being a gas bag. ;)

I just looked at mine and it says I have only been registered for 3 months. Must not update regularly because I am pretty sure I have been registered for around a year. Not that I really care about the achievements. It's the camaraderie I care about.

I just looked at mine and it says I have only been registered for 3 months. Must not update regularly because I am pretty sure I have been registered for around a year. Not that I really care about the achievements. It's the camaraderie I care about.

I think it will say three months until you hit one year, then it will switch up. It's like a three month "award". Next award is one year.

So, I've noticed that this discussion board has an experience system and levels - kind of like the old role playing games (e.g. Dungeons and Dragons) I played as a kid in the 70's. When do I get to cast fireballs and slay demons? :D

I think that happens after you become a dungeon master/moderator. Of course, you can cast fireballs earlier without leveling up if you get a cat-delete pipe and a straight-through muffler. Sneak-attacks will be out of the question with that setup though.

I think that happens after you become a dungeon master/moderator. Of course, you can cast fireballs earlier without leveling up if you get a cat-delete pipe and a straight-through muffler. Sneak-attacks will be out of the question with that setup though.
Just be looking over your shoulder for the moderator. Penalties for misuse can be painful.

heh heh, an oldie but a goody:

Lightning Bolt! - YouTube

Back