• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

3D Hornet Honda Wing Decal

I have found these awesome decals online but cant seem to find a seller of this part # ...I have seen the after market one from canada and they are not the same as OEM...anybody knows how to get these in US? I know they are from Honda CB600F 07-11 3D Honda Wing Logo Set...OEM part#08F84-MFG-800A Genuine Honda Wing Logo these run in Europe about 46Pounds in UK and in germany and so on around 50 Euros can anybody help out from over seas with a better price?

I have found these awesome decals online but cant seem to find a seller of this part # ...I have seen the after market one from canada and they are not the same as OEM...anybody knows how to get these in US? I know they are from Honda CB600F 07-11 3D Honda Wing Logo Set...OEM part#08F84-MFG-800A Genuine Honda Wing Logo these run in Europe about 46Pounds in UK and in germany and so on around 50 Euros can anybody help out from over seas with a better price?

8.jpgUsed on a couple of Honda Europe Sport bikes. You will have to order from Europe Honda Dealership.

SmileyRider.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
A friend of mine made some decals like this:

HMW.jpg
I had one on my ST1300 and used to get asked all the time, "What kind of BMW is that?". I would answer, "It's a Honda". ;)

A friend of mine made some decals like this:

View attachment 11566
I had one on my ST1300 and used to get asked all the time, "What kind of BMW is that?". I would answer, "It's a Honda". ;)
agai,
Does your friend still make these stickers? Does he/she still have some of these for sale?
I would be interested. They are very similar to the Roundels I had on my Kawasaki KLR650.

agai,
Does your friend still make these stickers? Does he/she still have some of these for sale?
I would be interested. They are very similar to the Roundels I had on my Kawasaki KLR650.

if you remember putting together model airplanes (or cars or whatever) as a kid, then you might remember the decals those used.
you soaked the decal in water for 1 minute, then slid it off its backing and on to the plastic model.
That paper is called "waterslide" paper, and you can make your own decals by printing on to it with a color inkjet.
(I do this when I refurbish a Squier Guitar)
Not sure it would work for the motorcycle since the waterslide decal works best when you coat it with polyurethane after. (several coats actually).

Don't know if he still makes them. Haven't seen him in a while as he's in Wisconsin. Here's the thread that started this 7-1/2 years ago: HMW emblems / decals for your ST

His user name is spd9218 and he is on the ST-Owner's forum and the COG forum. This would be the only way I would know how to get a hold of him. I can PM him if you like but would have no idea if he's still around...

No longer in the business

Don't know if he still makes them. Haven't seen him in a while as he's in Wisconsin. Here's the thread that started this 7-1/2 years ago: HMW emblems / decals for your ST

His user name is spd9218 and he is on the ST-Owner's forum and the COG forum. This would be the only way I would know how to get a hold of him. I can PM him if you like but would have no idea if he's still around...
agia,
Thanks for the information and ST1100 Thread contact.
spd9218 no longer is offering decals for sale. He stated he sold his vinyl equipment to a friend and is no longer in the business. Maybe someone else will take up the slack?:(
Thanks again!
PCG

Hello again, any members in Europe can help me out to get this this wing decal? I can pay paypal just looking for a reasonable price .
Thanks again.

Hello again, any members in Europe can help me out to get this this wing decal? I can pay paypal just looking for a reasonable price .
Thanks again.

You might want to try realtimeindustries.com which is located in South Dakota.
They seem to have a wide array of vinyl stickers.

agia,
Thanks for the information and ST1100 Thread contact.
spd9218 no longer is offering decals for sale. He stated he sold his vinyl equipment to a friend and is no longer in the business. Maybe someone else will take up the slack?:(
Thanks again!
PCG

That's too bad. I had fun answering the "BMW question" when I had the ST.

Hey pismocycleguy ....

Looks like realtime has multiple options of text for their "Roundel's" ...

KLR Roundel - Real Time Industries

maybe if enough us ask (I just did thru their contact us page) for a HMW and HONDA option - they would offer it ??? what do you think ???

You might want to try realtimeindustries.com which is located in South Dakota.
They seem to have a wide array of vinyl stickers.

Last edited:
Hey pismocycleguy ....

Looks like realtime has multiple options of text for their "Roundel's" ...

KLR Roundel - Real Time Industries

maybe if enough us ask (I just did thru their contact us page) for a HMW and HONDA option - they would offer it ??? what do you think ???
It sounds like a good idea, but I have no idea how many members would be interested. Maybe we should wait until we see how many are interested by comments on this topic, Or you may want to make a Thread requesting a show of interest?
PCG

But why would we want a Beemer look-alike logo?

Who knows...personal preference. I don't have one on my NC but I did on my ST1300. They were (at an earlier time) very popular with the ST1300 group.

Larry has already contacted Realtime about a potential Roundel for our NC700's. Well have to wait and see what they come up with? I think they will be producing some samples for review?
Stay tuned!
PCG

Who knows...personal preference. I don't have one on my NC but I did on my ST1300. They were (at an earlier time) very popular with the ST1300 group.
Earlier this week I stopped at a state park in SC and a ranger approached me and started talking about my bike. He is a Harley rider and has done an Iron Butt, so more serious than the typical Harley rider. We had been talking for a few minutes looking right at my bike and I realized he thought I was riding a Beamer. Adventure style, silver color, Trex bags, and full gear threw him off. I think it would be a good joke to have a Beamer type logo on it. Not sure I want it permanently attached, but if I could put on and remove at will it would be great.

One question though. What do the letters on the roundels stand for?

Back