• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Rox risers installed

FlaNC700X

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
So I ordered a set of Rox risers from Revzilla (2" 7/8). They came last Friday. Seem pretty easy to do. It took may 45 minutes to do. Including the clean up. Here is the pics. Every cable on the throttle side needed a little more slack. Other then that no problems. Now that they were in I took a hour drive on Saturday and did enjoy the ride much better without reaching. Remember it wasn't done unless you post the pictures, so here you go.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Ride safe, but ride it like you stole it!

Check your alignment. I can't see any visible crosshatching on my bars with the Rox risers installed. Other than that, it looks good, I like my Rox risers quite a lot.

I was going to say something about the cross marks also but i thought maybe all the rox were like that.

You might want to rotate them back towards you a bit.. makes it much easier to reach.. unless you have long arms, in which case you may want to leave them where they are. I had to take the upper rubber grommet loose on my brake line to give it enough slack to turn full lock right and left when I installed mine. I do not have the DCT though so it may be different for you.

smileythoughtful.jpg

Thanks for your service in the PGR! I finished the job in the dark that night the next day I saw the cross marks. So tonight when I get home I'll adjust the Rox to try to fix this and tilt them back a bit. No DCT on my bike.

Every cable on the throttle side needed a little more slack. Other then that no problems. ]

FlaNC700X,

Thanks for this. I have a set that's been sitting in my garage for a while that I want to install. This is helpful. One question, did you have to remove any plastic to get access to lengthen the cables?

routing the cables to the bback of the triple clamps provides alot of slack for the cables
as provided in the instructions that came with the risers

Went on the PGR Mission today. Put the Rox risers on and it took a total of fifteen minutes to do. Just a little more upright makes a lot of difference.

routing the cables to the bback of the triple clamps provides alot of slack for the cables
as provided in the instructions that came with the risers

You got instructions?

Pconn - no I didnt.

Everything readjusted tonight, back further and no teeth showing. Thanks everyone.

Last edited:
The risers will work on the DCT. You will need to remove the brake line from the clip on the tree to have enough slack.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 Windows Phone using Board Express

So I ordered a set of Rox risers from Revzilla (2" 7/8). They came last Friday. Seem pretty easy to do. It took may 45 minutes to do. Including the clean up. Here is the pics. Every cable on the throttle side needed a little more slack. Other then that no problems. Now that they were in I took a hour drive on Saturday and did enjoy the ride much better without reaching. Remember it wasn't done unless you post the pictures, so here you go. Ride safe, but ride it like you stole it!
3.jpg

Definition of Rox Risers - Comfort

SmileyHappyOneThumbUp.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
Back