• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC700x w/dct aftermarket LED light

kjang

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello Everyone,
I installed the Denali D2 (low and high power) on my NC700x w/dct.
I have the HONDA light bar and I attached the lights by using TechMount Light Mount Kit.

The install was pretty straight forward. The only hard part was taking off the plastic skin off the bike.
I have also have a subharness in which there is a connector especially for the lights.
I purchased the sumitomo connector that would take the blue wire (high beam) and trigger my Denali HI Power. The other wire (I forgot what color it was, went to switched power which is Brown on the subharness connector).

Sorry the photo is side ways. Seems like when I post photo from my iphone, it puts up on the forum sideways for some reason.

photo of battery. Connection to battery. You can also see the fuse. It fits nicely in there. Your able to put the cover back without problems.
image.jpgimage.jpg

Ken

Last edited:
Looks pretty good. Might try taking a photo w/ the bike standing upright on it's kickstand, rather than laying 'er down.

I put the switch on the dash with velco.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 1,741
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 1,867
Last edited:
FlaNC700X - I could of, but I chose the dash instead. I just leave it ON. Its wired when the bike is OFF, the lights turn off. When the High Beam is on, then the aux light will go FULL BRIGHT. When the low beam is on, then the aux is half power.

Ken

Does it automatically work like that when you plug it into the lighting socket in the sub harness?

EDIT:

I looked at the denali line-up - some have a low beam option and will increase when high beams are turned on (i'm assuming you need to plug into light socket of sub harness for this).

Last edited:
Does it automatically work like that when you plug it into the lighting socket in the sub harness?

EDIT:

I looked at the denali line-up - some have a low beam option and will increase when high beams are turned on (i'm assuming you need to plug into light socket of sub harness for this).

I have the same question? Why did you hook into battery when you had the wiring harness with the acces. Plug?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can you tell me where you get the high beam signal from now ? Do you have to go to the headlight ?

I guess I will have to. I had the Tupperware off the bike and wanted to prep it for aux lighting while installing a fuze block when I found that it no longer has the option in the aux harness.

Hi guys. Ive just bought a 2012 Honda NC700x. It came with the side xenon lights but they have been connected to the high beam. So at night ive got everyone flashing me down. Is it a difficult process to try and rewire the lights to the low beam? Thanks

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Back