• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

mpgandfun

Reaction score
Visit site
I took this idea from a scooter forum. It made for some interesting pics, and challenged
riders to find new roads to travel on.

Here's how it works: I will post a pic of my NC in front of/next to an object, landmark, building, etc.. Use
your imagination! Its usually something somewhat unique, but not so rare that it is impossible to find elsewhere. Whoever is "IT"
gives a brief description along with their pic. For example, in my case: "In front of a larger-than-life animal statue."

The challenge for the next person, is to post a pic of their NC next to/in front of a similar object fitting the
description, and in the same reply, choose something new for the next person to match and post their pic and
description. And so on, and so on,......

Here we go!

In front of a larger-than-life animal statue.

IMG_0504.jpg

Last edited:
I thought these worked like so:

person above posts a picture request, the first to fulfill the request (posts a picture) gets to request the next challenge.

So with that said, what is your picture challenge?

I took this idea from a scooter forum. It made for some interesting pics, and challenged
riders to find new roads to travel on.

Here's how it works: I will post a pic of my NC in front of/next to an object, landmark, building, etc.. Use
your imagination! Its usually something somewhat unique, but not so rare that it is impossible to find elsewhere. Whoever is "IT"
gives a brief description along with their pic. For example, in my case: "In front of a larger-than-life animal statue."

The challenge for the next person, is to post a pic of their NC next to/in front of a similar object fitting the
description, then choose something new for the next person to match, and post their pic and
description. And so on, and so on,......

Here we go!

In front of a larger-than-life animal statue.

View attachment 6524

LOL! I was just thinking about this last night! ;)

The next person would take a pic of their NC in front of a large animal statue like the one I did (and post it), and in the same reply, post a pic of
their NC in front of anything they want, and post that as the next challenge to meet. Every post (except for my beginning post) will
have 2 pics. The first one meeting the challenge of the previous post, and another pic to set the next challenge.

One scenario to my challenge: Someone posts a pic of their NC in front of a big bear statue. In the same reply, they also post
a pic of their NC in front of an aircraft runway, and add a description "In front of an aircraft runway".

The next person needs to post a pic with their NC in front of an aircraft runway, then choose the next thing to be hunted down
and have a pic taken with the NC in the shot.

Last edited:
One more point of clarification ......... does the bike in the pics have to be an NC700X or any motorcycle the poster rides?

I participate often in a Tag, You're It forum on another site and it is not restricted to a particular type of motorcycle but I'll play by whatever the rule is.

Only speaking for myself, I would tend to favour the NC700X/S being the bike of choice, if nothing else, to stay within the basic envelope of "NC700 General Discussion", and I like to see pics of the NC700's as they are still relatively scarce compared to all the other bikes out and about. :)

We did something like this before but a list of oobjects were given,then we posted pics as we found them.i like this count me in.

"Any other motorcycle" rule will ruin the game by usage of google... let's stay with our NC700Xs... :cool:

One forum I used to be on had a game like this too. One way they tried to make sure that the pics were new and that some one actually went out and took a valid picture was that whomever was "it" not only did they choose where to take the picture ie, next to a drive in movie theatre screen, they would also name an article of safety gear, like your helmet or gloves that were to be placed somewhere specific on the motorcycle. Like "next to a fire station, with the left glove on the right foot peg."

I think that just by the content of this site, most of the pics will be of the NC variety. I don't think
having other makes/models of motorcycle would take away from the fun. The more involved, the greater
the variety of stuff we will come up with.

To me, using old pics or finding someone else's photo on the net is not in the spirit of the challenge,
but I believe that most people here are honest and interested in having fun with this.
Having to show proof seems unnecessary for a fun little "hunt" that I hope this becomes. :)

Last edited:
LOL.. I can see someone riding an hour away to take a pic then riding home to post it only to find.....someone else has already posted for that pic. But I guess that is part of the fun. Smartphone users will have the advantage here.. they can post instantly after they take the pic.

smileyteeth.jpg

LOL.. I can see someone riding an hour away to take a pic then riding home to post it only to find.....someone else has already posted for that pic. But I guess that is part of the fun. Smartphone users will have the advantage here.. they can post instantly after they take the pic.

View attachment 6590
That is called being "Bruced" and it has happened to me more than once.

I will use my NC only but I fail to see how someone said using any motorcycle and Google will ruin the game.

Think about it.........I would have to ride MY motorcycle somewhere to take the picture not use Google to find a picture of a motorcycle in front of a similar object. I am used to having to place my motorcycle in front of the EXACT roadside object in the previous post to grab a tag, not a similar item found near my location like an animal statue or locomotive. Since this forum is not yet big enough to have national and regional Tag forums finding the exact item would be an unreasonable requirement.

Great idea to get people out riding, let's ride!

Last edited:

View attachment 6590

Use your phone to post it ASAP. And, your phone should give you a new email notification when someone puts a new comment on the thread. (check your user settings)

This is assuming you have a "smart" phone...
Cool.png

I did something similar on another site and to allow members (some of whom had been on for years) that had moved on to other bikes to participate they had to show a picure of their current bike before joining in to prevent googling as you sugest

Back