• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

newbie in in

gpd211

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Just wanted to stop in and say hi. Been riding since 97. Picked up a nc700x on saturday. My main ride up to this was a 2007 vfr (which I'm keeping for solo riding). So far I have really enjoyed this bike. Center stand will be in on Tues. I will post a how to for those of you wanting to put one on.

Just wanted to stop in and say hi. Been riding since 97. Picked up a nc700x on saturday. My main ride up to this was a 2007 vfr (which I'm keeping for solo riding). So far I have really enjoyed this bike. Center stand will be in on Tues. I will post a how to for those of you wanting to put one on.
Hello
Welcome and enjoy your chat here!
:D

Happy

Welcome to the forum Indy. My last ride was a 2006 VFR. This bike is much easier to ride and a hole lot lighter. Think my first addition will be a bigger windscreen. To catch all these Mosquitos.

After looking at the bike (before riding) I thought the first thing I would add would be a taller windscreen. Wrong the little one does an amazing job of keeping the wind off the chest. The full faced helmet takes care of the bugs

It really depends on the size / height of the rider (upper body).
For me, the bigger screen helps, but the standard screen is "just enough".

I'd consider other aftermarket ones, only if money is a problem.
Have fun!

Back