• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Kuryakyn highway pegs

mpgandfun

Reaction score
Visit site
I put these on yesterday, along with a set of Rox 2" risers. Hopefully this will take care of
some of the discomfort that comes with several 600 mile days in the saddle. I will be giving them
a test starting this weekend.

When I pulled them out of the box, I thought "WOW, these things are huge and will look out of place on the NC.".
After getting them on, I don't think they're too big for the bike now.

hwy pegs.jpg

What's the model or part number for these? Can the arm be rotated 180* so it's coming back toward you instead of going forward, or maybe you could swap sides? I think they would be nice but my preference might be to have them closer to me.

Greg

Yes the arm can be rotated. It's held in place by the bolt through the clamp and can be set to wherever you would like it

Thanks mpgandfun. I have a set of the Rox 2" risers that I haven't installed yet. Did you have to replace any cables, hoses, etc.? Any other words of wisdom you can provide on the installation? I've seen some of the earlier threads about scratching the posts so they won't rotate; but I'm mostly curious about how much of the tupperware has to be removed.

Thanks mpgandfun. I have a set of the Rox 2" risers that I haven't installed yet. Did you have to replace any cables, hoses, etc.? Any other words of wisdom you can provide on the installation? I've seen some of the earlier threads about scratching the posts so they won't rotate; but I'm mostly curious about how much of the tupperware has to be removed.

Nothing has to be removed. I have the manual ncx too and didn't have to move anything. They are outstanding and well worth the money in my opinion. I think you will enjoy them. If you have the adjustable Rox risers they are even better.

Nothing has to be removed. I have the manual ncx too and didn't have to move anything. They are outstanding and well worth the money in my opinion. I think you will enjoy them. If you have the adjustable Rox risers they are even better.

Thanks Trooper. I'm pretty sure mine are adjustable....forward, back, up, down. Think I'll dive in and give it a go.

I don't have the link but I can tell you I ordered the Rox 2" pivot risers from Revzilla. They took about 3 days to arrive and I paid less than $75 including any tax and delivery, etc.

What's the model or part number for these? Can the arm be rotated 180* so it's coming back toward you instead of going forward, or maybe you could swap sides? I think they would be nice but my preference might be to have them closer to me.

Greg

Yes, like gpd211 said, the hex head bolt that tightens the clamp to the frame, can be loosened allowing the whole thing to rotate.
The pic from the back of the box shows it pretty well. ***Note, in this pic, it shows the clamp forward of the frame (the "tall" & "in-between" positions) and behind the frame (the "short" postition).***

Having it clamped behind the frame tubing still allows you the same range of adjustablility shown by the "in-between" and "short" positions, just shifted back a bit. In the same pic, you can also see the indent where an allen head bolt is located at the outside edge of the actual peg/footrest. This bolt allows you to adjust the pitch of the foot peg.

An Amazon link with all the model # info you need: http://www.amazon.com/KURYAKYN-CHRO...KYN+7920+CHROME+DUALLY+OFFSET+WITH+1.35+CLAMP

On the NC, the clamp can only be put on the way I have it. The horn doesn't allow the room to put the hex bolt forward of the
frame tubing.

iso peg.jpg

Last edited:
I put these on yesterday, along with a set of Rox 2" risers. Hopefully this will take care of
some of the discomfort that comes with several 600 mile days in the saddle. I will be giving them
a test starting this weekend.

When I pulled them out of the box, I thought "WOW, these things are huge and will look out of place on the NC.".
After getting them on, I don't think they're too big for the bike now.

View attachment 5662

What size are the clamps that hold those on? 1.35 inch or 1.5 inch diameter?

Im going to iron pony again Fri.they have these in 1-1/4 is this the same?

They shouldn't be since 1 1/4 inch is 1.25 instead of 1.35. For what its worth, the fractional equivalent of 1.35 would be closer to 1 3/8 inch (decimal 1.375). About all you can do is try a set and see how they fit.

Bob

Last edited:
They shouldn't be since 1 1/4 inch is 1.25 instead of 1.35. For what its worth, the fractional equivalent of 1.35 would be closer to 1 3/8 inch (decimal 1.375). About all you can do is try a set and see how they fit.

1.25" will not fit -- I've got a set of clamps at the house I wanted to use like this and bolt straight to the frame -- no dice.

So.... rather than return them, I bought myself a set of Givi guards to bolt them to :p

trey

Back