• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Seen in the wild

netizen

Reaction score
nc700-forum.com
Well I have been watching for an NCX in the wild... but haven't seen one. But this past Sunday I stopped in a local KFC and ran into the finance guy at the Dealership where I bought my NCX. He told me he had seen his first NCX in the wild that past week on his way to work... what's more he had realized that he KNEW the owner... it was ME!

I was on my way home from work and saw my last bar flashing on the console and decided to stop for gas.

He told me when he got to work that day, he told everyone there, that he had seen two very rare things on his drive into work that day. The first was an NCX in the wild! The second was a much rarer thing.... he saw an NCX at a gas station getting GAS!!!! LOL

This bike DOES have a reputation on getting great gas millage! :D

The only one I've seen in the wild was in Las Vegas. I was in an autozone parking lot changing oil in mine and one rode up to the stop light and took off. Didn't get to talk to him or I would have told him about this site and gotten a pic of the two together

In 13000 miles haven't seen one yet! In the wilds the hardest to find is all ways the most pursued. And I know it don't really matter, I'm quite happy.6.jpg

smileypouting.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
2 weeks after I bought mine, while waiting for the ferry to Seattle, another 2012 NCX parked right next to mine. I have Honda's saddlebags and trunk, his are Givi's hardcase set. Bought from the same dealer and we live maybe 20 miles apart, commuting very similar routes.

I've seen two. A guy I work with has one and I saw one at the Leesburg Bike Festival about 2 months ago. Come to think of it, I haven't seen the one at work in a couple of months either. The NC is more a solitary beast. They don't herd like Harley's. :)

I haven't seen any other NCX's out there yet...but mine can be seen a fuel stop daily! My commute is 144 miles round trip so the next morning I need to fill up on the way in to work.

I just got back from the ROT rally in Austin this week end, and still nothing to report in the wild. I'm begining to think it would be easier to find a Jack-o-Lope.5.jpg

Jack-o-lope.jpg

SmileyInTree.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
I have seen a couple. Someone that lives in North Hollywood has one, and I see him on my Ambulace routes... The dealer where I bought mine ( N Hollywood Honda ) had three that I know of. And all of them sold. I got the only DCT they were able to get ahold of so far. Everytime I visit, he tells me that he has trouble getting the DCT models in his stock... I don't know if that's still the case...

Apparently (together with mine) 5 or even 6 NCs have been sold in Gib... it must be a piece of land with most density (per area) of NC700s in the world! :p

I've seen two myself... well, three now. :cool:

Saw my first NC in the wild today parked at a local pub down by the Brockville waterfront. A silver X, it was herded with a newer FZ600 and a SV650. Unfortunately I wasn't on my S and the owner wasn't anywhere to be seen. Next time I'm at the dealer I'll have to see how many they've sold.

NC700X in the wild

So I am visiting family in Florida today and for the holidays, and was leaving the airport in my rental car, taking the 60 west freeway/causeway, and wouldn't you know it, but the first bike I see is a model that happened to look very familiar to my own bike, a NC700X! I don't know who it was, they passed by quickly wearing a white helmet around 7:30pm, but it was very cool to see my first other NC700X in the wild. :cool:

When did you guys see your first NC700X in the wild?

Back