• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC700X issue spead dash board not staright!!!!

BUSYBEE1970

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi there SPEED DASH BOARD NOT STRAIGHT!!!!!!! (sorry)
new on the site
I owe a beautiful NC700X 12reg...bought it in March the second and already 5500KM on the clock...
there is a little issue with this bike tho, the display block is not horizontal and slightly bends on the left!!!! dealer can not adjust it as adjustments can not be made as it is on the fix mount...anyone else has experience anything like it..??????
it is off putting when i am riding it!!!!..
it is not ovvious but one you spot it can't help to get annoyed..any good advice ??..the bike is of course under warranty but again the dealer can't help as it seems to be a itch with all these nes nc700x bikes ....
however everything else is lovely manages 195 miles with 12 litres as i have the tall screen fitted..guess with a full thank i should look around 215 - 220 miles..not bad..
looking to hear from anyone that can help...

Last edited:
Has it been on the ground, the wrong way up?
(has it fallen down before)?

If it cannot be adjusted and it works, just ignore it.
Stop looking at the dash, and instead look at the scenary!
:p

If it bothers you so much, then buy a new head assembly.

I would say the dealer needs to order one from Honda! May be a while before you get it but you should get a new one.
I hope you don't get the run around. Keep us informed.

Back