• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

What is your favorite color choice for the NCX? (Poll)

What is your favorite color for the NCX?

• White/Black

Votes: 40 27.8%
  • Silver/Black

Votes: 38 26.4%
  • Black/Black

Votes: 25 17.4%
  • Red/Black

Votes: 41 28.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of them look pretty good. But in decreasing order: White, Black, Red, Silver.

The red and silver is a bit too glossy for my liking.

Voted Black, as this is the colour that I chose over my second preference of white, but what I really wanted was a metallic blue! Hopefully when I come to trade in and get another one, this colour will be available.

I choose red even though mine is silver.
yellow should be a nice colour and Rhonda do yellow to.

Rhonda who the feck ??? silly ol moo one must get fingers and grey matter in the correct order.
and before any numpty quipped in yes I do have a little grey matter:p

Last edited:
I bought the black one, but I have to admit the red one looks even better...maybe next time I'll be more careful buying new one.

Odesláno z mého GT-I9300 pomocí Tapatalk 2

My favorite is the white, unfortunately not available here, so I will get silver. My wife had gotten too many tickets in red cars, but not one driving any other color. If she still had a red car there probably wouldn't be money in the bank for an NC700 purchase.

I "chose" silver because that was the only color choice we were given, and if I wanted the bike it was going to be silver. So far I have not seen any of the other colors "in the flesh" to see how they actually look. Of course we still only have a choice between silver and red. The parts man at my dealer's has a red DCT on order. I'll be anxious to see it when it comes in. I think my first choice of color would be yellow and black. That combination appears bold and vibrant. (Did I just write a redundant redundancy?)

I choose red even though mine is silver.
yellow should be a nice colour and Rhonda do yellow to.

Rhonda who the feck ??? silly ol moo one must get fingers and grey matter in the correct order.
and before any numpty quipped in yes I do have a little grey matter:p

Believe it or not "Rhonda" is the way Brazilians pronounce "Honda". Maybe your dad had a boat!

Believe it or not "Rhonda" is the way Brazilians pronounce "Honda". Maybe your dad had a boat!

as it happened my dad did have a boat its a wonder he didn't put me swimming with the fishes.
anyway he passed away when I was 7.

Last edited:
Mine passed away last month - at the young age of 82. It was him who let me take up biking. After giving me my first car lesson he walked unsteadily into the kitchen and told my Mum "Maybe we should let him get a motorbike after all". He was a good guy.

My favorite for the NC isn't listed, but I would vote for red and silver. Similar to the paint scheme Honda uses on the new GoldWing and the CBR1000RR.
Yellow and black looks really good on a bike, but to me those colors only belong on something with a tuning fork logo. Grew up watching Kenny Roberts on the yellow and black Yamaha TZ race bikes and I bought one of the first generation FZ1's that was yellow and black. At any rate my personal view is that a yellow and black Honda/Suzuki/Kawasaki, or really anything but Yamaha is just wrong.

Bob

My favorite for the NC isn't listed, but I would vote for red and silver. Similar to the paint scheme Honda uses on the new GoldWing and the CBR1000RR.
Yellow and black looks really good on a bike, but to me those colors only belong on something with a tuning fork logo. Grew up watching Kenny Roberts on the yellow and black Yamaha TZ race bikes and I bought one of the first generation FZ1's that was yellow and black. At any rate my personal view is that a yellow and black Honda/Suzuki/Kawasaki, or really anything but Yamaha is just wrong.

Bob

True with the exception of Ducatis on which yellow usually denotes the smaller version of the bike

i chose silver, but my real choice is yellow.

I only listed the currently available colors in the poll (somewhere in the world). I was just curious as to what color most people preferred of what was currently being sold.

But there have been some good color schemes mentioned that I would like to see made available in the future.

I ordered it in RED, however I really like the white/black combo.
Can't get the white/black combo here in the states.

Ken

here the trouble with yellow it attract flies like to poo.
I remember seeing a guy on a yellow hornet and left it for a while and before long it was covered in black corn flies.
them little buggers get in every where.
while on holiday in some foreign country I wore a yellow T shirt and I was covered to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back