• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Fuel reserve

lietuviukasd

Reaction score
Visit site
I was reading the manual but i cant seem to find what is the actual fuel reserve on the nc700x. After searching through the forum people are saying is .07 gallons (around 50miles range). Please confirm the facts
thanks in advance

I start to get the blinking last bar and fill up takes about 3 gallons, so .7 gal seems correct. Seems fuel guages vary so best get a few fill-ups to see if yours is same or different.

Art

I was reading the manual a few days ago to figure out how to set the clock and saw that the fuel light will start flashing when you are down to .77 gal. But mine would flash for a fwew minutes then stop. then take a corner and it would flash again then stop.

I have about 2500 miles on my NCX so far and I have found that if i get to the station within a few miles of the flashing fuel light it takes 2.7 gallons (US). So it is a little pre mature according to the specs in the owners manual, but not too bad. Plus that makes my reserve good for about 60miles =)

On mine if I gas up within a couple of miles after it starts flashing the fill up usually takes about 2.8 gallons. I think the sensor is located a bit toward the rear of the tank. Under braking it will flash a little early and under acceleration it will sometimes gain a bar on the display.

Bob

I've never run mine clear out of fuel, so I don't actually know for sure what it'll do. What I do know is that each bar on the fuel gauge disappears after VERY ROUGHLY 50 miles. The first bar generally takes more like 60 - 65, the next maybe 55, the next two 50 or so, and the last one... ???

Back