• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

skid plate installed

dersan

Reaction score
Visit site
379285_10151228426922047_1405575234_n.jpg

Today i installed the skid plate,it took 15 minutes to install it quite easy.Lifted the bike with my old motorcycles lifter.bike looks awesome with these i highly recommended it.
Brand is hepco becker

I got mine yesterday and when I went to mount it, found they had put in two of same mount for the left and right rear. Contacted the company and sent pictures so they are working on getting me the missing mount. Its a bummer, but those things happen.
The skid plate itself looks great, very strong and the rear mounts even have large rubber shock bushings.
I have no doubt I will be happy with it when I get it mounted.

Looks nice

I see you have also the Givi bars. I would like to know if the skip plate shares some mounting point with the Givi bars. It would be very appreciated if you share the mounting instructions, to have a clear idea of how it fits

The mounting instructions are easy to follow, there are only six steps, however each step is accompanied by a large picture, so the instructions cover five pages. They aren't difficult to follow specially with the pictures.

My concern is if they share some mounting point with the Givi bars or not

installing is quite easy i just installed some brackets which comes out from the package.Very simple 10 minute job.

600905_10151231936857047_237393845_n.jpg

Back