• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Woot via Amazon Prime as NOCO charger on sale

FezUSA

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Woot has the NOCO Genius G3500 6v/12v multi-purpose battery maintainer-charger on sale from $79.99 to $34.99 with free shipping. MUST BE A PRIME MEMBER

Works well to keep the bike (and other batteries) charged.

I have other NOCO gear and it is nice stuff, pretty well rated by others too.

https://tools.woot.com/offers/noco-multi-purpose-battery-charger

Not sure if this is the right place to post, so admins feel free to move/delete.

Is NOCO the brand that has proprietary connectors (instead of SAE)? Or maybe I’m thinking of something else.

pictures show proprietary connector and not sae

Thanks. I stayed away from that NOCO brand for that reason. I wanted my battery pigtail to be compatible with other SAE plug devices besides the charger, like the air compressor, USB power converter, etc.

I use a 4 port "Battery Tender" brand that is mounted on the ceiling of my shop. They have extension cables available. I use it to keep all my toys charged. Battery Tender uses a standard SAE connector.

for $5 I also bought the proprietary to SAE connector so that it would work with my pigtail, just figured that in to the cost and thought it was still a pretty good deal.

Back