• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Deals We Love This Week: Schuberth Helmets up to 65 Percent Off

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
If that C4 is the same as a C4 Pro without the bluetooth that's a great price. I'm on my 2nd Schuberth C4 Pro & it's the quietest helmet I've ever worn. Comfortable & decent ventilation too.

I think the “Pro” version of both the C3 and C4 have increase sound absorption (better padding?). They advertise the noise spec on the Pro models (85dB I think).

I have a C3 Pro and love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't click on the link but my experience has been that these 65% off deals are typically for XXS or other odd size, especially from Revzilla. Not saying this is the case here, but that is what usually happens.

You can get a great deal on a C3 Pro or C4 Pro if you buy directly from Europe. I've bought two Schuberth Pros over the years that way. As a bonus, you get a bunch more color choices compared to North American models. W/DHL shipping I'm into the Pros for about $550 or so..

Downside (or upside, depending on your views) is you don't get the North American certifications, instead they carry the European one.

Edit: Yep, the 65% off lid is for those with a peanut sized head ;-)

Last edited:
I think the “Pro” version of both the C3 and C4 have increase sound absorption (better padding?).
The big difference between a C3 and a C3 Pro is the head shape each fits. Pro is for rounder heads, it doesn't mash your cheekbones or chin like the C3 Basic did (I've had both).
Not sure the difference between C4 and C4 Pro, but guessing it is the same...

I'm with you on the C4Pro, best helmet I ever bought.

As an aside, I’ve grown tired of Revzilla’s clearance ads - they are almost always sold out of anything but XS or XXXL. Even if you filter for size you get out of stock hits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back